Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Black Market AH... has so much potential... I only have 50k... I need to get rich... real fast... o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    it is an auction, 20k is the starting bid price.. by the end of the week it could by 1M. 1 ashes will be sold each week to the highest bidder. In a year.. there will be an extra 52 of these on the server.. compared to probably 300 that are éarned´ by lvl 90s by facerolling old content.
    You're making an assumption that there will always be an Ashes up there. That's not necessarily the case. It could be once or twice a year.

At first I didn't like the idea because I liked having a mount no longer obtainable, then I thought about the "special snowflake" syndrome, and changed my views. Why shouldn't other's have the opportunity to enjoy these items as well. And they're rare things I would like , potentially, to purchase. Good Idea.

Wow, black market. I actually posted a suggestion about something like this 2 years ago:
    Every month an NPC would auction a unique pet with a 7 day bit and no buyout. Each month would have a unique pet.

If the items put up are independent of realm population size, this will encourage players to move to smaller servers for a better chance of getting these items.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    You think people with Ashes are going to bid on the Ashes on the AH just to keep others from having it? WOW, Blizzard is genius.. that is the best gold sink ever. If you are willing to pay 200k gold just so I can´t buy Ashes for 195k gold... more power to you.
    And you are assuming there aren't morons out there willing to pull a stupid stunt like that JUST because they want to be a special snowflake? What rock have you been hiding under exactly? Look at the forums, look at trade. Its filled with cry babies who don't want to share -anything- that comes from raids and the like. If ANYONE other than themselves or their guild gets it, they start raging about how its not special. To think other wise is actually having FAITH in the community which I currently have -none- of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

...I can stop Strand of the Ancients? I can finally PvP without having to ever play that again?

I think my dreams are being answered. Hope this really does make it into live

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    And you are assuming there aren't morons out there willing to pull a stupid stunt like that JUST because they want to be a special snowflake? What rock have you been hiding under exactly? Look at the forums, look at trade. Its filled with cry babies who don't want to share -anything- that comes from raids and the like. If ANYONE other than themselves or their guild gets it, they start raging about how its not special. To think other wise is actually having FAITH in the community which I currently have -none- of.
    hmm i think theres many ppl there just check the black market ah thread on mmo theres atleast half of the 27 page thread whibe about this feature i for 1 are for it

tho i dont realy get the glyph changes will the additions shammies got from earth and lightning sheild be baseline also can some1 explain the misdirection change to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    With the Black Market AH I can see gold sellers making fat bank from this
    So provided the auctions dont happen too frequently as a safeguard to keep the demand for the items and thus the price high, can you really be bothered if someone wants to pay 500+ euro for a mount which rides just as fast as any other mount ? All you can do is just let him have his fun. Believe me these kind of people are rare, but you cant prevent them from doing it anyway , so why get mad about it ?

That said, keep in mind that gold sellers are always having a lot of trouble at the start of expansions because blizzard usually hits them HARD around that time.

will spectral tigers be available in the black market then?

Quote Originally Posted by Reaped View Post
    will spectral tigers be available in the black market then?
    doubt it as that would kinda remove monney from blizz by making the tgc cards pointless

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    doubt it as that would kinda remove monney from blizz by making the tgc cards pointless
    the riding turtle is listed on the front page, and thats a trading card.

wow! that horde druid bear form is so ... so ... wow do i feel sorry for them, would have to change my main if that was my new armor and i couldnt change it

10+ Year Old Account
    black market auction house is ridiculous. bidding on al'ar.. bullsh*t

First thought: "Yes! This is what I hoped for with the Black Market!"

Second thought: "I'll be able to get rare stuff!"

Third thought: "Crap! There are people out there with more gold than me! The prices!"

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    wow! that horde druid bear form is so ... so ... wow do i feel sorry for them, would have to change my main if that was my new armor and i couldnt change it
    its just for during the incarnation buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaped View Post
    the riding turtle is listed on the front page, and thats a trading card.
    what?...realy?

seriously did not know that

and no im not being sarcastic

Deleted
    Black Market? F*ck me sideways, this is the shittiest idea ever. Mounts are something you should feel pride and honor in having, not just be able to go buy them off a frickin' NPC. Definately the worse thing I've ever seen in WoW. Hope Ghostcrawler gets choked in his sleep.

That blackmarket idea is very cool.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great I know guilds will corner that market so fast, It's not even funny. It's a very terrible idea

10+ Year Old Account
    CORRUPTED ASHBRINGER DO WANT!

and other stuff too...