Diablo 3 full game client downloaded, now what?

Yes, i know it's not out until may 15th. But i downloaded the 7.7 gigs, now it's just stuck at 100% and i don't want to hit the cancel button in fear of undoing this huge download. Is it glitched? I don't even have an icon for the actual launcher? Anyone else get their download?

it is just to wait as you say. but the thing shouldent glitch out. the unlock should happen the 14th i think. so you can install the game and patch it up ready to play when the servers are opened.

but as you asked about it shouldent glitch out, it should just be to stop it i did press the x and it were ok. i restarted it the next day to just see. and it were at 100% again.

hey, had the same problem a couple of times, just seemed to sit idle and doing nothing.

Do NOT press cancel as i did that once and had to download the entire thing from scratch, no idea if it was me just being unlucky or/and this was with the old patcher so maybe it was that.

I closed the program with the x/cross at the top and restarted the dl and after 2 attempts it took me to the installer and now its all good and done waiting for them to update it on Monday.

Deleted
    Mine stuck on 100% also, but it stood that the downloading was complete so I cancelled it, no problemos. And it should be where you chose to put the folder?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you just check? open ''my computer'' or whatever they call it in english and check if the file is there, and how big it is.
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

Quote Originally Posted by mmo2 View Post
    Yes, i know it's not out until may 15th. But i downloaded the 7.7 gigs, now it's just stuck at 100% and i don't want to hit the cancel button in fear of undoing this huge download. Is it glitched? I don't even have an icon for the actual launcher? Anyone else get their download?
    where do you download the game client from?