Poll: How would you rate your body?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astraia View Post
    I'm average by BMI standards, but it's more fat:muscle than I'd like. I'm trying to use my apartment complex's gym every day, at least for the treadmill or a bit.
    How do you have a post count of 0?

Fit! 4:30a Get up, Hygiene, 12oz of water and start with 10mins of exercise to warm up bod, mostly Jumping jacks.

4:45a head out for a morning run, depending on my days schedule, I either put in 3-5 miles, nothing major.

5:30ish come back from run, protein shake ready, and 10 mins of cool down on stationary bike.

5:45ish 12oz of water and head up to shower.

6:15ish, 3S's are done ( Shit -Shower -Shave )

6:30ish Watching morning news

7ish my normal day begins ( work, school, frolic )

Everyday but Tuesday/Thursday the following happens

4pmish Warm up b4 exercising, ( jumping jacks again mostly, might jump rope )

4:10ish Treadmill 8* incline with an easy pace of 7:30 per mile, run for 30 mins or so

4:40ish Protein shake, jump rope for 10 mins, and finish off the time just pacing the living room while watching a little boob tube.

5pm 3S's Tuesday/Thursday Raid 5-830p

530pm start dinner, low sodium, high protein, medium carbs, lots of greens.

645ish, watching the last of the news

7pm, general tv, book reading, playing wow.

9pm Chillin with Wife

10pm sleeping

Thats about the thick of it

fit, regular exercises make perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me strong like bull.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    How do you have a post count of 0?
    Fun Stuff posts don't count.

OT: I'm the opposite of fit. I'll just say that if I was a woman, I'd have been halfway to an amazing modeling career back in the 90s.

Ehh i could shed around 40 pounds and be fine at around 220 mind ya i am 6'3 but overweight

I am quite fir with 65kg weight.

Deleted
    I've always loved working out, and as a result of that, I've been quite fit. I've lost quite a lot of my fitness due to a medical issue almost a year ago though, but I'm trying my best to get back to where I was. I'm making some really good progress though, and well on my way to get back to my usual exercise level.
    As of right now, I have to choose the "Average, but trying to get fitter" option ^^
    I'm 185cm ~ 83kg

Deleted
    I'd like to think I'm somewhat fit atleast. I go running a few times / week, weigh 55 kg to 1.56m.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those that are trying to get fit but are overweight, get in the habit now. Once you turn 30 it's like a switch flips and it gets infinitely tougher. I've heard the same for 40, but not there yet, lol.

I've gotten slightly above average and now I'm trying to get more fit again.

Just took a long break from fitness & muay thai, so I suppose I'm just above average. Gonna start hitting the gym as of this week though.

Deleted
    172 cm / 66 kg. My body fate rate is usually 10% or a bit lower. That's a little under the avarage. I train myself every day. Biceps, triceps, forearms, thigh, calf, abdomen, pectoral muscle or whatever I feel like. I don't have a strict training calendar, but I switch between body parts from day to day. I used to run before too, but didn't for a few month now. I dislike cold, but now that the climate is good again, I will get into running soon.