Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool [US] Woman fitted for world's largest wedding dress

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/846...-wedding-dress

A US bride-to-be who dreams of becoming the fattest woman in history has been fitted for the largest wedding gown ever made.

Rather than sticking to a strict diet and exercise regime like a lot of brides, 32-year-old Susanne Eman is excited to see just how much weight she can put on before her big day.

Already weighing 360kg, the mother from Arizona hopes to overtake Rosalie Bradford, who died in 2006 but had previously set a world record with her weight at 545kg.

Do you have a bizarre goal or ambition? Let us know by sending an email to news.feedback@ninemsn.com.au

Ms Eman’s husband-to-be, 35-year-old chef Parker Clack, is helping her.

"Oh, he's wonderful. He loves to cook," Ms Eman told Inside Edition.

"That helps out. His food is so good."

But Ms Eman, from Arizona, said her biggest concern for the wedding is the colour of her dress.

"I like an off-whitish, not completely white," she said.

"Because if I wear completely white, I guarantee I'm going to spill something on it."

Ms Eman was interviewed during a meeting with the seamstress, during which she ate three guacamole bacon cheeseburgers, two serves of chilli cheese fries, nine tacos, a chocolate milkshake and a large cola.

The seamstress needs about 14m of fabric to complete the dress, which has a 2.73m waistline.

Hang on a sec, isnt this the woman who (i posted about) awhile ago was seeking to be the fattest woman ever? It actually amazes me that her partner is encourging her eating disorder!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

"Ms Eman’s husband-to-be, 35-year-old chef Parker Clack, is helping her.

"Oh, he's wonderful. He loves to cook," Ms Eman told Inside Edition."
    Of course her husband is a chef who cooks for her.

Okay, now I feel bad.

..what are we supposed to be discussing here? Being outraged about how fat she is? I don't see this topic ending well...

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw this lady in an article a while back when she announced her plans of achieving 1600lbs.

The image in the article made her look like she was melted ice cream on a bed.

I should be considerate of the goals people set for themselves but honestly this "goal" is basically a goal of being the laziest glutton you can physically be. It's almost like the antithesis of a goal.

I guess there are worse records you could set though...

10+ Year Old Account
    What a life ambition, Faith in Humanity -10

People like this need to be forced to exercise, they don't contribute anything to society.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post

People like this need to be forced to exercise, they don't contribute anything to society.
    You just made she gets laid more than you .

In other news, this lady is hardcore:

Ms Eman was interviewed during a meeting with the seamstress, during which she ate three guacamole bacon cheeseburgers, two serves of chilli cheese fries, nine tacos, a chocolate milkshake and a large cola.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    How is that even possible?! That's like a week's worth of food in one sitting. I can't even imagine what could drive a person to just throw their life away like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 6ft 1in and I weigh 93kg and I consider myself quite heavy... 360kg? way to kill yourself lady, the hardest part of all this will be getting healthy again if time permits. Fuck having to take a shower every time you take a dump because you can't wipe yourself.
    Last edited by Blockygame; 2012-05-09 at 06:36 AM.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people are honestly too idiotic to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

oh god why did you even make me think of that...
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Some people are honestly too idiotic to live.
    Don't worry, I'm sure this story will have a happy ending.
    It starts with heart and ends with attack. Any ideas ?

Deleted
    I'm always amazed by these people who want to be morbidly obese. Mostly by how they manage to eat as much as they do. Sure, once in a blue moon I might go nuts and consume something like 4500-5000 kCal in one day but by the end of that day I'll be completely stuffed. These people are eating 10,000+ kCal every day, I just don't see how that's even possible. :O

All the food this woman eats could be used for starving children.

10+ Year Old Account
    God bless America, right?

Infracted: Please, post more constructively and avoid nation-bashing.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-05-10 at 07:23 PM.

Deleted
    You wait, I bet you in four - five years she'll be getting surgery on the Tax Payer to lose that weight, and then cry about how if she doesn't get it the system has failed her. People like this disgust me to no end. A small child at this very moment is starving to death, while this fat gluttonous pig stuffs her face thinking "Isn't it going to be cool!".

I loathe her, and anyone like her. I genuinely hope the wedding goes horrible, the groom wakes up, leaves and she has a heart attack.

Well if you're useless in things in life, why don't go for something that's easy done - like gain weight and stuff your face. I can't imagine that guy not being a feeder of some sort. If I was a guy and had a girlfriend that would go "hunny I want to be the fattest woman in the world", I'd run away hard and fast.

Such a waste of fabric as well . Food as wlel considering so many people are going to those places to get food because they simply can't afford it anymore.

It starts with heart and ends with attack. Any ideas ?
    Her heart started rumbling for food and then she had a food attack?! but yea I reckon she won't get to live much longer like this. Reading what she eats I feel my veins clogging up.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/846...-wedding-dress

A US bride-to-be who dreams of becoming the fattest woman in history has been fitted for the largest wedding gown ever made.

Rather than sticking to a strict diet and exercise regime like a lot of brides, 32-year-old Susanne Eman is excited to see just how much weight she can put on before her big day.

Already weighing 360kg, the mother from Arizona hopes to overtake Rosalie Bradford, who died in 2006 but had previously set a world record with her weight at 545kg.

Do you have a bizarre goal or ambition? Let us know by sending an email to news.feedback@ninemsn.com.au

Ms Eman’s husband-to-be, 35-year-old chef Parker Clack, is helping her.

"Oh, he's wonderful. He loves to cook," Ms Eman told Inside Edition.

"That helps out. His food is so good."

But Ms Eman, from Arizona, said her biggest concern for the wedding is the colour of her dress.

"I like an off-whitish, not completely white," she said.

"Because if I wear completely white, I guarantee I'm going to spill something on it."

The seamstress needs about 14m of fabric to complete the dress, which has a 2.73m waistline.

Hang on a sec, isnt this the woman who (i posted about) awhile ago was seeking to be the fattest woman ever? It actually amazes me that her partner is encourging her eating disorder!

...more cushion for the pushin' imo.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't this be throwing off gigantic warning sights of DON'T DO THIS in bright red neon lettering? How do people come up with these ridiculous 'goals'? D:

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is an eating disorder just as serious as bulimia and/or anorexia. She's basically stuffing herself to get a whole range of diseases, and will regret her choice in a few years, if she's still alive. She has to be really sick to go public about this and expect to be celebrated for her choice, that's something you don't see undereaters do.

And her husband to be? Why is he slowly killing her? I don't know who's worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post

but she could contribute something to society ! if they lipo suctioned her ... there is enough fat there for half of africa to cook for like a few months

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

She could get laid every hour on the hour, still glad I'm not her. I can fit through any door easily, don't have to buy 3 plane tickets when I fly, don't get winded any time I climb a single flight of stairs, am unable to lose small animals in my rolls of fat, and am still able to see my feet when I look down at the floor.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.