Help with age/events.

Hey guys,

I'm an extremely newcomer to RP and have found it to be a blast so far. Ive fallen into a group of extremely talented players and people who know their lore well. This is causing my issue. I have profiled my blood elf as 116 years old and seek to explain a circumstance in which he witnessed his closest friend die. Would there be an appropriate war in which a character of my age could have served as an actual soldier in the front lines?

The idea I loosely came up with was that he was taken by a band of scourge. Their hopes being that he could be an informant of some kind And aid their victory.

If anyone's interested in helping me flesh out my backstory a little it'd be appreciated. I'm coming to need more and more history to draw from as my character develops.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the Lich King was only created 17 years ago. So with his age really any war that reached where he lived since then could be appropriate if this best friend is at the same time he was "captured". However with this idea of being captured just won't work. The Scourge just killed and turned anyone and everyone they wanted. So unless he is an undead elf you will want to change that.

But I would also like to remind you that the Blood Elves technically didn't exist until 8 years ago, so until Kael leads the remaining High Elves into service with Illidan you would still be a High elf. Just something to remember to keep your history accurate.

I would suggest looking through here: Timeline
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2012-05-13 at 05:26 PM.