For a Level 90 Talent, Archimonde's Vengence and Kil'jaeden's Cunning are Pathetic

30% of the spell dealt to you is dealt back to the enemy for 10 seconds. 1 min CD.

Dark Regeneration, a much earlier talent, regenerates 30% HP and increases healing by 25%. 2 min CD.

Unending Resolve, a baseline talent, reduces damage taken by 50% for 12 secs and prevents spell interruption.

Glyphed Healthstone grants 40% HP over 10 secs. 1 min CD, 3 charges, no mana cost.

Come on, at least toggle it up to 50% from 30%, then it is truly a talent worth reckoning.

As for Kil'jaeden's Cunning. A 6 sec grace period to cast spells while moving, while upon activation, removes the passive cast ability? And what good will that do when Warlocks already have Felflame spam, many instant casts, facing requirements, 3 blood fears in combat for use to load up bigger spells?

Why not just make it an entirely passive ability with a 25% (instead of 50%) reduced haste for all spells, and a 20% move speed reduction while casting?

I hate the duration and the effect. It should just be "you can cast spells while moving" but then limit the range of all spells. That way we can't just play with warriors at 40 yards but more like 20 yards. None of the 90 talents are even comparable to the other classes, I mean have you seen what warriors, druids, and shamans get?

The spell reflect is stupid as well. Monks get a 100% spell reflect with a 90% damage reduction which is kinda OP as fuck, 30% is nothing especially when the damage done to you is effected by mitigation (aka, if you activate unending resolve and the person attacking you deals 100k damage, and you mitigate 50k, you only reflect 15k not 30k like you should) so unless they fix that its useless. (because honestly I would love to sit there and let a shadow priest eat on me with my immunity bubble and my reduced damage and then watch his own spells eat him).
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

Are you going to make a topic about every tier of warlock talents telling us why your favourite talent is the only viable choice?

go look at the Death Knight level 90s lol

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Are you going to make a topic about every tier of warlock talents telling us why your favourite talent is the only viable choice?
    I think he is but if he's going to bring it up we might as well talk about it?
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    go look at the Death Knight level 90s lol

Holy batman, our talents made for kids compared to those

Quote Originally Posted by vecnuh View Post

Holy batman, our talents made for kids compared to those
    Just fyi, that's the old version. They removed the damage component, now it just slows, and then stuns on the 5th stack, with no damage. Makes it pretty much irrelevant for PvE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brauhm View Post
    None of the 90 talents are even comparable to the other classes
    I direct you to Rogues.

Terrible ranged attack that won't serve any purpose, a clunky way to replicate something that is already baseline on Paladins, and a clunky way to replicate something that is already baseline on Paladins. That's our entire level 90 toolset. Even better, Anticipation is literally THE BEST CHOICE for any single-target situation. There is absolutely no reason to take anything else. Lovely.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I direct you to Rogues.

Terrible ranged attack that won't serve any purpose, a clunky way to replicate something that is already baseline on Paladins, and a clunky way to replicate something that is already baseline on Paladins. That's our entire level 90 toolset. Even better, Anticipation is literally THE BEST CHOICE for any single-target situation. There is absolutely no reason to take anything else. Lovely.
    At least you have a best choice... we have worst choice, slightly less worse and situational worst.

Rogues having a ranged combo builder is bad? Bull.

Here's the real situation: everyone thinks everyone else is getting a better set of toys. Everyone's thus wrong.