Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoticehunter View Post
    Why? Isn't he a very good jungler?
    He's subpar compared to the other commonly used junglers such as Udyr, Mundo, and Lee. WW only has sustain, and his ganks are easy to anticipate.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-06-10 at 05:34 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    He's subpar compared to the other commonly used junglers such as Udyr, Mundo, and Lee. WW only has sustain, and his ganks are easy to anticipate.
    Why exactly are his ganks easy to anticipate? I know sub level 6, his ganks are mediocre, but I don't know why he'd be easier to anticipate in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Why exactly are his ganks easy to anticipate? I know sub level 6, his ganks are mediocre, but I don't know why he'd be easier to anticipate in general.
    It seems to be a habit that WW players leave their E on, revealing their location, and even if the enemy is dumb enough not to look at the minimap showing clearly where WW is, they'll still know that he's nearby. Also, I don't see how WW can easily get ganks off post-level 6 if his ult is cheesed somehow by the enemy.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    jungle soraka, nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    jungle soraka, nuff said.
    I just wanted to say this... AD Soraka Jungle + Janna Solo top (but we won that one ...).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    The people who pick Warwick to jungle generally know little enough about the game that they leave Blood Scent running.

That said, he's a great pick for solo top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    The people who pick Warwick to jungle generally know little enough about the game that they leave Blood Scent running.

That said, he's a great pick for solo top.
    I agree on that but one thing that brings my piss to a boil is that many WW players think that they can jungle without smite >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    When Miss Fortune claims mid -_-
    When someone claims picking ranged AD mid or top to counter the other team is a bad idea because it's breaking the meta.