Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    Yes, it is saying its a PART file though
    As Shamanic said, that means the download is not complete, and you should rerun the downloader and wait till it is fully installed.

when I press install I can choose the direcory file to where to install the game, but when i press it then I get the folowing error:

An unexpected decryption has accured. Please contact customers support......
    does anyone else got this too??
    Duel me if u dare! I think your chicken, /duel
    http://snoekje. mybrute. com

Deleted
    well im installing right here now 5% atm --' think it was something about 15.4 gb.... well hope it's ready for when the fire falls.. since the servers opens for me at 00:01 and right now it's 19:36

I live in Denmark btw

Anyone else has this? - After checking downloaded files my installer seems to go into an infinite loop between "Updating setup files" and "Launching Blizzard Installer"

Update: Apparently fixed it by turning on the compatibility with WinXP SP3.
    Last edited by Pokot; 2012-05-14 at 06:18 PM.

Getting a weird error too. When I get to "install" I get an "unexpected error" message and the game closes. Yes the download completed and there was no PART files. Hepl! Need my D3 crack!

Edit: I deleted the old installer and redownloaded it. That gave me a little more to DL and now things are fine. Although whats up with the activation option? If you digitally ordered it things should be cool right?
    Last edited by freelapdance; 2012-05-14 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    ''An unexpected error as occurred when trying to install please try again or contact customer support''

Does anybody know of any solutions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    ''An unexpected error as occurred when trying to install please try again or contact customer support''

Does anybody know of any solutions?
    That is one of those extremely generic MS error's. Id recommend running the installer as Admin if you have Vista/W7 to be sure the installer isn't tripping over security.

Just so people know...you ARE able to install right now. I got mine done and installed about 4 hours ago
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    That is one of those extremely generic MS error's. Id recommend running the installer as Admin if you have Vista/W7 to be sure the installer isn't tripping over security.
    Just tried that and no luck, my friend also has the same problem :<

Don't know if I should wait and see if it's something from Blizzards end or just re-download the game.

FIXED** Guys i had the same drama, and didnt want to wait for another 7gb download. I went my battlenet account and downloaded the downloader file. But its name had changed. When I ran this new file, it asked my firewall for access and never downloaded anything and ran the setup... I hope you have the same luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out im an idiot, I blame being unwell!

Thanks fr the help anyway chaps.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77