Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warzone 2100
    I loved designing my own units to use in combat, not many rts games do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Shining Force MMO would be amazing.

Tecmo Super Bowl. Done with the same style as the NES version. Make it a lil prettier, but keep it 2D. Add in all the features of Madden (franchise mode anyway). *drool*
    http://tecmobowl.org/

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for. But you can get versions of TSB with current rosters. Expanded playbooks (the Wildcat options were really fun) and faster/more difficult gameplay too.

Also they are putting in work on "Gridiron Heroes" which is looking to be an updated version of TSB designed to run through Facebook. It's still in its infancy though

Back to the topic: I'd like to see them remake Panzer Dragoon Saga. Pipe dream I know but the game deserved to be released to a larger audience. It was too good to be one of those secret games. I still *drool* over the combat system.
    Last edited by TheFNK; 2012-05-14 at 04:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spyro.

I know it still kind of exists but not how I remember it.

Spyro the Dragon, Spyro: Gateway to Glimmer, Spyro: Year of the Dragon and Spyro: Return of the Dragonfly. The first 4.

In those ones, you ran around with fire breath doing cool things. After these 4 though, instead of being a cool lil dragon like "sup brah" it became about using fighting moves and all about busting out combos for enemies. That's not fun in terms of spyro. Same goes with playing lots of different characters and strange voices! The voices they had in Year of the Dragon should have stuck!

In the first 2 it was just running around fire breath, collecting gems, doing fun shit. In year of the dragon you could do certain mini event things such as Skateboarding on giant skateparks, play as this bird thing who thought he was in the army called Sgt. Byrd, then Hunter the cheetah was a lovable idiot, you then had the Kangaroo and then Moneybags was there too but you couldn't be him. Return of the Dragonfly was cool in the fact that yeah you couldn't be other people you had mini games like piloting UFO's and abducting sheep :P There were 4 breaths too, Bubble for capturing baby dragonflys! There were minigames in this too.

Something in the first 4 that lacked thereafter were little portals in each level that you could get rewards for in terms of gems, such as UFO piloting, skateboarding, and FLYING EVENTS as you couldn't fly normally.

After those 4 though it became all about fighting moves and combos and you could fly all the time and it became about killing the bad guy at the end through combos... And in one of them, you could change characters and play as whoever, whenever! I mean, REALLY?!

Sure there was a boss in each of the other ones but they weren't the whole "mash buttons til it dies" thing... First one was you need to find all the Elder dragons who were frozen! Then the second was defeat Ripto, but the game before was awesome. The final fight involved piloting a UFO! Year of the Dragon I can't remember but I remember something about a giant chicken and swimming like a God. Same goes for Return of the Dragonfly.

RIP Spyro games You chose to grow up with your audience, but you didn't realise that people wanted you to remain as you were as that was the attraction. I now have an overwhelming urge to go play them all again, those 4, and complete EVERYTHING >.<
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Guardian Heroes from the Sega Saturn. If you never played it then I feel sad for you. Many fond memories of epic 6 player battles into the wee hours of the night...

10+ Year Old Account
    #1: Starsiege
    Knowing that Hi-Rez Bought the IP for Tribes, I am wondering if that also included Starsiege as well, and more than likely it did. Sad to see such a great mech sim go out the window for a cheap, semi pay to win game (I play Tribes Ascend, but lets be honest on what it really is). I really do Hope they do something with the IP.

#2: The Metroid Series
    I feel like there needs to be some heavy remakes for this genre, especially Metroid II and Super Metroid. There are alot of potential for expanding the story of the series in Metroid II and Super metroid alone.

On top of that, there needs to be another game that comes after Metroid Fusion, leaving the series in a time capsule for any future title isn't really that fun, I'd like to see the story finally progress after the SR388 incident.

#3: The Legacy of Kain Series

This has to be one of the best games that existed as a Play Station only title, its such a shame that a gem like this was only hindered by the graphical limitations of the time it was made and finished. If you ever played the game, you know what I mean. The voice acting was one of the best of its time, and the plot (while confusing) was a sound one once the game came full circle to its conclusion.

Imagine Soul Reaver 1 with the graphical power of Arkham city, that would be something to see.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Remake Chrono Trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomster View Post

Very underrated game. People these days have the patience of a 5 year old. Playing something that doesn't involve permanent action is a major turn off for these guys. I must confess I never finished it. I think I left off somewhere in the first 3 missions in the mountains against the "Skynet" faction or what it was called.
    NEXUS was a bitch. You evacuate into the mountains, away from ICBM aimed straight at you and there you are, with 120mm cannons and anti-tank rockets against factions with super cyborgs and railguns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Tombi (AKA Tomba)
    Crash Bandicoot
    Timesplitters 3
    Tomba! should be a damn classic by now but noooooo. Sad face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Earthbound with Crysis 2 quality graphics.

High Definition Giygas anyone? D:
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Little Big Adventure

Keen! I think it still exists somewhat...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    Remake Chrono Trigger.
    Gah another I wish would happen!!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomster View Post
    Very underrated game. People these days have the patience of a 5 year old. Playing something that doesn't involve permanent action is a major turn off for these guys. I must confess I never finished it. I think I left off somewhere in the first 3 missions in the mountains against the "Skynet" faction or what it was called.
    At least its freeware now, can download it off desura.
    Definitely not a very forgiving game, I spent days working on quite a few missions way back when.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    Gah another I wish would happen!!
    Did you see the Resurrection project that Square stopped?

10+ Year Old Account
    Naught Dog's Crash Bandicoot

Battlezone II: Combat Commander

If there was dev time for this (with a good studio), it could be the perfect merge between RTS and FPS. Was a fun game back then, but a reboot would be fantastic
    You can catch me on Twitter @leoniditron
    I am streaming almost every night (WoW, BF3, WoT, RO2) Check it out: http://www.twitch.tv/leoniditron

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    Tomba! should be a damn classic by now but noooooo. Sad face.
    Tomba kicked ass!

Ultima (especially part 4-7, or ultima underworld)
    Wizardry (Last one was part 8, and i'd like to see more)
    Might and Magic (Specifically, the world of xeen 5 and 6. the series afterward sucked.)

C&C Red Alert Remake. Same game play just updated graphics not a crappy EA version.
    Rise of Nations. Keep the game basically the same just updated graphics and add more multilayer features.

World of Warcraft..