Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Joyful;Thats hardly undergeard.

First of all, I never said I was undergeared. I did say I was wrecking 405-407 healers with 399-400. My regen was lower, my mana pool was smaller, my mastery/haste was lower. and my spell power was lower. They also had at least 4 heroic Spine kills to my Zero. All I was trying to say is that once I switched to mastery, I was extremely impressed, and not just on Spine.
    Last edited by Peers; 2012-05-27 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peers View Post
    Joyful;Thats hardly undergeard.

First of all, I never said I was undergeared. I did say I was wrecking 405-407 healers with 399-400. My regen was lower, my mana pool was smaller, my mastery/haste was lower. and my spell power was lower. They also had at least 4 heroic Spine kills to my Zero. All I was trying to say is that once I switched to mastery, I was extremely impressed, and not just on Spine.
    You didn't go full out mastery on spine, please tell me you didn't

Please stop talking to me like you are gods gift to Holy pallies. You heal in a 10 man guild.
    Last edited by Peers; 2012-05-27 at 10:13 PM.

Deleted
    Please stop talking to me like you are gods gift to Holy pallies.
    Sure, but please then explain why you use mastery on that fight?

Deleted
    I cant imagine mastery being better for HC madness on 10man since there is a lot of damage on the raid and not just the tanks a lot of the raid damage wont even be absorbed by the mastery and you should spam HR a lot more than singletarget heals later on in the fight which will make the mastery/crit build almost useless compared to haste/spirit. The tanks/tank will take high damage for the short amount of time the hard hitting adds are up and since they hit fast and hard will haste be way better because you wont have enough time to stack the absorb from mastery high enough to make a big diffrence.

I wouldn't use the mastery build on 10 man. I raid 25 man and therefore its a completely different fight. My mana conservation seemed to get much better. More people benefited from HR and LoD in 25 man. I'm not the best number cruncher. Ill run logs, try things out, etc. But I looked at Method's Pallies and saw them going mastery and I was like hmmmm, I was full haste until I saw this and thought id give it a shot. I was happy with the results. My numbers went up and I haven't looked back. Holy Radiance and Lod are why I prefer mastery. I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy with haste again, but the mastery has been getting it done for me.

Deleted
    I did do a few bosses in DS hc 25 with the mastery/crit build and i cant say that i enjoyed it, my healing were better on some fights but worse on others, my mana was easier to handle on some bosses and harder on others. I guess it takes a while to get used to it but in the end its up to you. I did not enjoy that kind of gameplay at all i felt like haste/spirit were far greater than mastery when it comes to pure healing output and the mana conservation. But ofcourse its personal haste/spirit did the job and thats what matters.

Deleted
    I wouldn't use the mastery build on 10 man. I raid 25 man and therefore its a completely different fight. My mana conservation seemed to get much better. More people benefited from HR and LoD in 25 man. I'm not the best number cruncher. Ill run logs, try things out, etc. But I looked at Method's Pallies and saw them going mastery and I was like hmmmm, I was full haste until I saw this and thought id give it a shot. I was happy with the results. My numbers went up and I haven't looked back. Holy Radiance and Lod are why I prefer mastery. I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy with haste again, but the mastery has been getting it done for me.
    I will try and not sound like gods gift to holy pallys so please don't take it that way, but mastery is the weakest stat to increase healing through Radiance.

Well, once again. You raid 10 man. Your play style is completely different than mine. It has to be.
    Last edited by Peers; 2012-05-27 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    Well, once again. You raid 10 man. Your play style is completely different than mine. It has to be.
    I'm not saying its different in 10 and 25, I'm saying holy radiance gains more healing from haste and crit compared to mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'm not saying its different in 10 and 25, I'm saying holy radiance gains more healing from haste and crit compared to mastery.
    Play style plays a huge factor in this. Rafal, Mastery build, number one performance on Heroic Spine 4 healed, 47.6k.

Mastery is a better option in terms of mana, however it is weaker than haste both in general throughput and in tank healing. A full mastery build makes your HR spam stronger, but gimps everything else. At this point it doesn't really matter though, anything works considering content is pretty much irrelevant.

---------- Post added 2012-05-27 at 06:48 PM ----------

That's not why he has the number 1 healing log, lol. Healing rankings are completely irrelevant as well.

I was just pointing out what one can do with mastery. To speak in certainty is ridiculous.