Hello all first let me just say i would of posted this over on the official TOR forums however those are rather a mess and i'd need to post multiple times across multiple servers i figured it was easier to simply put this here.

At the beginning of march this year my entire guild quit the game and as such i was left alone, i opted to also quit as the guys i had been hanging around with were players i had known for 7 years. Prior to quitting i was a Vanguard and my guild had Karagga's Palace and Eternity Vault on farm (hard mode) we were based at the time on the server the arkanian legacy.

When we first set out my friends all wanted to be republic but my preference was to the empire as a result i went republic with my friends but now they've gone and i've returned i'm looking to play empire, my preferences are that it's a european server and that the server is not a PvP server (i hate pvp :P)

I'm looking for a casual/social raiding guild that will give me the option to raid frequently in the past i've seen to many guilds with the GM bringing the same people all the time and screwing everyone else over, i'm looking to avoid this and i'm willing to play any spec or class that the guild might need providing i can completely avoid healing, i've never been good at it and quite frankly i hate it and find it boring^^

I look forward to any responses i might get and to the mods if this is posted in the wrong location feel free to move it