Activation of D3 in order to install the game

I'm having a problem here which no one else seems to have. When i'm trying to install the game, an error pops up which says "If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. if not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to battle.net and install D3 digitally"

When i then push the activate D3 button, it tells me to enter a CD-key... and us who bought it digitally didn't received one i believe... is anyone able to help me out ?

cheers

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 07:22 PM ----------

bump .......

Deleted
    the first part i have no idea but the CD key part is easy , it says to enter a cd key but it also says installation will continue in the background , so when i got to that part i just closed the webpage and left it to install as i got the free copy for annual pass

Quote Originally Posted by smackdown93 View Post
    I'm having a problem here which no one else seems to have. When i'm trying to install the game, an error pops up which says "If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. if not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to battle.net and install D3 digitally"

I'm having the same exact problem. When I get to 41% I get this error message. When I click "Okay" it just keeps popping back up, if I hit "Cancel" then I have to start the installation over again, only to get stuck back at 41% with the same issue. Ugh.

I had the same problem this morning, but i re-downloaded the game client and it worked fine after that. Annual Pass taker here, so im not sure if the same applies to digital download.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-download the game client. I think both of you have the version with the error in it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have to re-download the client if u installed it before the 12th of may i think it was. A mail was sent out from Blizz that there was an error in the first client.
    Tho I dont think Us ppl have to do it. Only EU.