10+ Year Old Account

I wonder how long it takes for D3 to crash

Wagering, it will cause problems within 24 hours, We will expect a 3 hour maintence, that will give Athenes race to 60 a moments rest.

Servers go up to experince more problems, followed by a weeks worth of bitching on the forums!

Ahh yes! Always fun
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Or, they planned for it and it went smoothly...people still bitch on the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's always the potential of a meteor crashing into Blizzard HQ at the strike of midnight, creating a massive hole like that of what was in the monastery on the Beta.
    Would that be considered a crash as well in your case?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Wagering, it will cause problems within 24 hours, We will expect a 3 hour maintence, that will give Athenes race to 60 a moments rest.

Servers go up to experince more problems, followed by a weeks worth of bitching on the forums!

Ahh yes! Always fun
    While there is always huge potential for issues, I doubt its going to go quite like that. Your describing a launch of a MMORPG, which D3 is not. So its really anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post

Ahh yes! Always fun
    Agreed, I bet you see a crash within 24 hours and to be honest given blizzard track record with launches, much sooner than later.

I say that it won't be worse than the open beta .

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how people still expect Blizzard to have terrible launches, even though all of the recent evidence goes against that. Bringing up any launches from pre-cata is a waste because, well, they were in the past and aren't relevant anymore. Cata launch was extremely smooth, with only a few bugs, VERY stable servers, and the expected log-in queue when basically entire servers are trying to log in within 5 minutes. Every single patch after Cata launch I heard the same expectation that raids should just be cancelled for launch day due to stupid bugs, and every single time they were wrong. FL and DS launches went extremely smooth, with both raids experiencing minor bugs at worst, and realms being stable the entire time. SC2 launch went similarly smooth to my recollection, with servers being stable the entire time.