Downloaded enUS client, can I play in EU servers?

Title sums it up: by accident I downloaded and installed enUS client instead of enGB. Will I be able to play on EU servers or I have to download the whole client again?

Quote Originally Posted by sKoToNy View Post
    Title sums it up: by accident I downloaded and installed enUS client instead of enGB. Will I be able to play on EU servers or I have to download the whole client again?
    Don't think so.
    There's an option in the ingame menu's to select what servers you play on, so i assume it doesn't matter alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Launch the game, and on the login screen go to Options > Account. Set the server to Europe, and I think you should be good to go.

I installed the enGB client, and my server region was set to The Americas for some reason.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

It's been stated that global play will not be allowed until all regions are live. If you live in EU then yes you can play on EU. However if you're in US then you can only play on US until global play goes live later.

Edit: Misread the post. As far as downloading the wrong client, I don't think that should matter. So long as you set the region to Europe in the options, and your b.net account is in EU.
    Last edited by geewhiz80; 2012-05-14 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    Im in the same boast as you mate, downloaded the US client, changed it to europe after installing the game.

Really hope I can play tonight at 00.01!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyr View Post
    Im in the same boast as you mate, downloaded the US client, changed it to europe after installing the game.

Really hope I can play tonight at 00.01!
    Isn't the Europe launch live already?

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    Isn't the Europe launch live already?
    1h30m to go.

Deleted
    but no one really knows if its possible to play tonight at 00.01 with the US client in europe?

I am in asia

I also downloaded the enUS client, AND I AM ON ASIA !!!!! i can't login it gives me an error " you don't have diablo 3 credentials attached to your battle.net account." I tried selecting the different regions available but still i can't login. I purchased the digital version of D3. Please Help !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyr View Post
    but no one really knows if its possible to play tonight at 00.01 with the US client in europe?
    You can (I had this question bothering me as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    I also downloaded the enUS client, AND I AM ON ASIA !!!!! i can't login it gives me an error " you don't have diablo 3 credentials attached to your battle.net account." I tried selecting the different regions available but still i can't login. I purchased the digital version of D3. Please Help !!!
    What is your country of residence in your B.net profile?

PRODUCT LEVEL
    Diablo® III Standard Edition
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    ACTIVE
    REGION
    Global

guys help this is on my diablo 3 dash board, so i'll wait till all servers launch ? omfg !!!!

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 05:04 AM ----------

Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    Philippines
    Just going by this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-launch-times
    Shows you're part of the US release.

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! =( huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Deleted
    Shit! Please can somebody clarify this?!? I downloaded the US client by accident aswell, but I live in Europe!!! Do you think i can play at midnight??

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    You could in the beta *shrug*

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Change in game settings and you should be able to
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    Change in game settings and you should be able to
    If the game was released in American, for sure, but how about the first hours where Europe can play, and America can't? Will it still work? I am located in Europe, my account is european and everything. The only thing I'm worried about is that my client is the enUS one and not the enGB one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan99 View Post
    Shit! Please can somebody clarify this?!? I downloaded the US client by accident aswell, but I live in Europe!!! Do you think i can play at midnight??
    You can!! (such posts are very good to raise post counter XD)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-launch-times - as long as you live in zones listed under EU-launch time, you can.

P. S.: 36 minutes to go -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    You can!! (such posts are very good to raise post counter XD)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-launch-times - as long as you live in zones listed under EU-launch time, you can.

P. S.: 36 minutes to go -.-

Good to hear, but where do you know this from?