Deleted

Installer problem

So I downloaded the new EU installer as advised by Blizzard, it downloads to 7.6gb/7.6gb but the "Cancel" button still says cancel rather than "Finish" as the Blizzard Downloader usually does. It also still says "Downloading "Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer" at the bottom. When I check the Connection Info it says it's downloading at 0.00kbps.

Deleted
    Just give it time.. i waited at 100% for around 10 min then it continued

Check your download folder. You will find .MPQ.Part files. The downloader isn't ready yet, give it 10-20 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Restarting the installer and disabling Peer-to-Peer fixed the download for me.
    View > Preferences > Disable P2P

Project Troll Roll | Signature Requests: Open

Deleted
    Alright, now it says Finished downloading "Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer", however the Cancel button is still a cancel button. The .mpq.part files are there though so I supposed it's just a matter of time, thanks :>

Deleted
    wait for it so say ' finished downloading installer' and then after a minute or so you'll be able to start installing

Quote Originally Posted by Azlarn View Post
    Alright, now it says Finished downloading "Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer", however the Cancel button is still a cancel button. The .mpq.part files are there though so I supposed it's just a matter of time, thanks :>
    Yes. The downloader is converting the .part files into actual .MPQE files. The installer needs these files to actually install the game.