Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    red bull and tangfastics

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A big glass of cold water, maybe a glass of iced tea. I wish I had bought some fruit/jerky/almonds- my usual munchies of choice during a gaming session. But I'll settle for a nice bowl of popcorn and a Nutty Bar.

My queen size tempurpedic because the game will be there when i wake up

Blender full of bananas, raspberries, chocolate almond milk, and ice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baby carrots and celery sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Baby carrots and celery sticks.
    Get your healthy food outta here!!

Not sure if I will stock up or not, maybe just pick up a few Arizona Iced Teas (best 1$ ever) and maybe some chips. The hard decision comes with do I pull an all-nighter or so I just play until I get tired / pass out considering I have to work in the morning....

10+ Year Old Account
    METH.

J/K!

but srsly. coffee. lots and lots of coffee. and a diaper.
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    METH.

J/K!

but srsly. coffee. lots and lots of coffee. and a diaper.
    You eat diapers? Thats kinda gross, dude....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    You eat diapers? Thats kinda gross, dude....
    diaper sandwich bro, get on my level.
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

I really don't see the point of pulling an all nighter for an online game unless you are going for world firsts...

The thing is, servers WILL be unstable for the first 3-12 hours as they are with every major game release. Then you will be tired as fuck if you have anything to do the next day and will inevitably make up that time wasted waiting for the game by sleeping in the next day and therefore wasting good stable play time by spamming log in for hours on end to end up getting 15 minutes of playtime before servers resetting.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to play this game. I have been waiting a LONG time for this game, but staying up to 3 for the minuscule chance that the servers will work perfectly and allow you to play just isn't worth it.

...after reading what I just typed makes me feel old...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodair View Post
    Blender full of bananas, raspberries, chocolate almond milk, and ice.
    Hello fructose overload.

I really hope you don't think that's healthy...lol.

As for me...sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by zephurwitch View Post
    I really don't see the point of pulling an all nighter for an online game unless you are going for world firsts...

The thing is, servers WILL be unstable for the first 3-12 hours as they are with every major game release. Then you will be tired as fuck if you have anything to do the next day and will inevitably make up that time wasted waiting for the game by sleeping in the next day and therefore wasting good stable play time by spamming log in for hours on end to end up getting 15 minutes of playtime before servers resetting.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to play this game. I have been waiting a LONG time for this game, but staying up to 3 for the minuscule chance that the servers will work perfectly and allow you to play just isn't worth it.

...after reading what I just typed makes me feel old...
    Although you are most likely responding to me, I am pretty much in the same spot. I am excited to play, I was never big into Diablo 1/2 but for some reason D3 I am really looking forward to.

If I am able to get in right away I will probably play until the wee-hours but as for pulling an all-nighter, it is one thing to say that I will do it compared to actually doing it Getting older sucks, the nostalgia of being able to stay up when I was younger is disheartening , stupid growing up!

10+ Year Old Account
    A special cookie, 24 pack of green Monsters, and alot of gaming Yes, gaming is a part of my "well rounded meal".
    Why do we only travel outwards in space? Lets try going up or down.

Bring back Warcraft, for Chen's sake.

Apple slices and smuckers caramel ice-cream topping.

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    Although you are most likely responding to me, I am pretty much in the same spot. I am excited to play, I was never big into Diablo 1/2 but for some reason D3 I am really looking forward to.

If I am able to get in right away I will probably play until the wee-hours but as for pulling an all-nighter, it is one thing to say that I will do it compared to actually doing it Getting older sucks, the nostalgia of being able to stay up when I was younger is disheartening , stupid growing up!
    yeah, I work 10 hour days monday through thursday. I can tell you for certain I will be playing many many many hours this weekend, but until thursday it will be very minimal time.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandr View Post
    Apple slices and smuckers caramel ice-cream topping.
    /drool. Can I come over?

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Probably not as my Girl friend will be sleeping and probably a little pissed because I'm not in the bed.

wienerschnitzel lols still eating my dinner

Quote Originally Posted by kroniks View Post
    Don't forget the cinnamon

Um, well seeing as I hard a normal day with lunch and dinner, I don't see the compulsive need to gorge myself simply because...Diablo 3 is out? I'll probably have some lemonade or something.

BRB getting pie and red bull to stuff my face with. God, all of your keyboards must be a mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    Um, well seeing as I hard a normal day with lunch and dinner, I don't see the compulsive need to gorge myself simply because...Diablo 3 is out? I'll probably have some lemonade or something.

BRB getting pie and red bull to stuff my face with. God, all of your keyboards must be a mess.
    While you're getting that pie and red bull, try to remove that stick up your ass.