Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    One hour to go. My bf & I have some actual food stocked up, but the real treat are the desserts I fixed up:

Only my 2nd time decorating a dessert, so I'm super happy with how they turned out. Diablo Devil's Food Cake & Tyrael sugar cookies.
    I am a filthy casual!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    One hour to go. My bf & I have some actual food stocked up, but the real treat are the desserts I fixed up:
    <snip>
    Only my 2nd time decorating a dessert, so I'm super happy with how they turned out. Diablo Devil's Food Cake & Tyrael sugar cookies.
    Lucky man you've got. Those are fantastic looking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadface all I have is grapes, pretzels and water....

wow nice job girl =P

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One Iced Coffee, 1 bottle of Pelegrino, 1 Vitamin water Focus, 1 small watermelon, 1 mango, 10 strawberries, 1 can of unsalted almonds.

I'm a drinker, and even I am going healthnut for this launch. I had fish tacos and rice for dinner to get my protein and carbs.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 11:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mayham View Post
    Sadface all I have is grapes, pretzels and water....
    The smokable kind?

10+ Year Old Account
    Carrots!
    Water!
    Apples!

These types of game launches are the reason there is obesity :\
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Grassfarmer View Post
    Red-Bull with more Red-Bull
    Why would you drink red bull for D3?

Water, some dried no sugar added fruits, caffeine pills. Woke up 10 minutes ago.

Just about every form of junk food 7-11 offers. Just made tuesday my reset for the week and accepted a boring weekend :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

A 2 liter bottle of Shasta and my all Rush mix tape!

No, really just made coffee with whey protein powder in it (it's a meal and an energy drink).

my snack

red bull and vodka, some hot pockets and chx potstickers...gotta defeat that boss" Error 33" !

Adderall and lots of it.

Microwave Burritos, Cheezits, beef jerky, mango slices, 5-hour energy and rockstar refresh/recovery tea and lemonade.

I enjoy eating Error37 Twitter trending chips

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand why people stay up ALL night to play a game.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 09:22 AM ----------

<Large image removed>
    dont want to alarm you, but i think someones spunked on your biscuits. also, why does, what I assume is Diablo, look like hes had a stroke? the left side of its face is all sloped.