Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168@ymail.com
    Thank you very much, I'd love you forever, I've never tried Diablo and just would like to try it and hopefully continue playing it.

If anyone has a (US) guest pass available still i would love to have it, so i can try it out and see if its worth buying. Pm me it, ty in advanced

Please send me a PM with a pass code I would really be in debt to you for a long time. My email is DBartonN85@gmail.com. Thank you in advance!

Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168@ymail.com
    Thank you very much, I'd love you forever, I've never tried Diablo and just would like to try it and hopefully continue playing it.

Hi guys I know Im new the reason Im asking is I really want to play the game but the can I run it site says my specs do not pass minimum so before I waste $60 I would like to see if my comp can even run it I think its because my vid card is onboard so its never liked by any game I will either return said pass when I buy the game if I can run it or I have some xbox live trials and such i can trade if i o not buy the game
    please and thank you

Deleted
    Can anyone send me a Guest pass(EU) via PM please? cabecas(at)gmail(dot)com
    Last edited by mmocd361cd68dc; 2012-05-16 at 04:09 AM.

Someone have a guest pass key? id greatly appreciate it!!!!

So I'm getting ready for a big move and I really can't justify the $60 it costs to buy the game, but I love me some Diablo and want to try it. Could someone spare a guest pass? I'd be grateful. A PM is fine or onegraynight (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you so much.

Deleted
    Can anyone send me a Guest pass(EU) via PM please? cabecas(at)gmail(dot)com. Would love to try it before I buy. Thanks in advance

Looking for someone with a spare US Guest Pass, can't afford it for a month or so, and would like to play it a bit before I purchase it. Just send me a PM, thanks! =D

if anyone can send a spare pass to kurzed (at) hotmail.com would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Deleted
    Can anyone send me a Guest pass(EU) via PM please? or email cabecas(at)gmail(dot)com. Would love to try it before I buy. Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Can someone please send me an starter account key(EU). I would really like to try the game. Write me here or on my email is - van4ov(at)abv(dot)bg

Deleted
    Can anyone send me a Guest pass(EU) via PM please? or email cabecas(at)gmail(dot)com. Would love to try it before I buy. Thanks in advance

Alright. I just picked up my copy of Diablo and have 3 guest passes to give away. First come First serve. Skype me for it, you must call me and you must not be 12 years old.
    Skype name is filatovc

Deleted
    Send me one pls! I don't use skype.

I have one guest pass left. add me on skype: filatovc

can I have it man?

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 06:28 AM ----------

I'm 21 man and really will help you when I get the game on Thursday with items.

I`m sand PM and skype mesage ... Where you ???