Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Can anyone send me a Guest pass(EU) via PM please? or email cabecas(at)gmail(dot)com. Would love to try it before I buy. Thanks in advance

Deleted
    I'd like one guess pass if anyone would be so kind to throw me one in my inbox :-)

Deleted
    I would be very thankfull if someone shares one Guest pass with me and i wish u all great drops

Best Regards
    Mumak

Can I please get a guest pass I just want to try this awesome game out and if I were to get one right now I would have the best night of all! Thanks guy's... go ahead make my night.

Deleted
    If anyone has a spare guest pass, feel free to send it my way.

Deleted
    Would get so happy if some kind soul would send me a pass
    Send me a message here, or mail me; ravenclaws_(at)hotmail.com
    thank u thank u

Hey guys, friend of mine don`t have account here and ask for guest key. Can you share one, plz? Mail it slider2k4(@)yandex(.)ru plz.
    Thx!

Can I please get a guest pass I just want to try this awesome game out and if I were to get one right now I would have the best night of all! Thanks guy's... go ahead make my night.

Deleted
    Can anyone send me a Guest pass(EU) via PM please? or email cabecas(at)gmail(dot)com. Would love to try it before I buy. Thanks in advance

Deleted
    could i have a guest pass(EU) pls, i really want to try this game before buying it, drop me a pm if u are wiling to give it to me

Can I please get a guest pass I just want to try this awesome game out and if I were to get one right now I would have the best night of all! Thanks guy's... go ahead make my night. DBartonN85@gmail.com or PM me plz and thank you in advance.

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 07:27 AM ----------

Can I please get a guest pass I just want to try this awesome game out and if I were to get one right now I would have the best night of all! Thanks guy's... go ahead make my night. DBartonN85@gmail.com or PM me plz and thank you in advance.

I would be grateful for guest pass) kishbean(at)rambler.ru (I'm from Russia waiting for June 7)

Could I please have a guest pass, can you please email it to blackconverse [at] gmail.com Thanks! I need an EU guest pass if that makes a difference.

Deleted
    i would like a guest pass also please ;P

Deleted

Deleted
    I would like a Guest Pass (EU) too.

I wish to buy the game, but I'm not sure if my notebook can handle it. So that is the reason why I am asking for the pass.
    If my rig can handle it decently, then Imma buy the game, and send one of the guess pass back and give away the other one.

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    A guest pass would be welcome please, I wanna give it to a friend so he can try it out since he didn't have the chance in open beta... and I have annual pass so no guest pass just PM me with it thanks in advance.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would love a guest pass if anyone has one to spare. I want to be able to play with my friend!

The guys at Diablo Watch are giving away a bunch of Guest passes. I have sent an email and I hope I'll win!

Go here: Diablo 3 guest pass giveaway

Deleted
    Can i get guest pass? still waiting for my copy so i just want to dowload game and start some quests!