Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hello!
    I'm thinking of buying d3, however, I'm not sure if my laptop can handle it! A guest pass would come in handy right about now. Much appreciated! (EU by the way)

Deleted
    I was in the same position a few days back, my desperation went out of control and I went ahead and "bought" a guest pass even after ordering my retail copy. Seeing how many requests are going out here, I'd suggest you guys to either
    a) Wait till 15th June when everyone can access starter edition
    b) If you're that desperate like me, just pay 1-2 £ and buy the guest pass (even though its really lame to do so)
    c) Patiently wait for some kind soul to give you one

I'll most probably be getting 2 passes to hand out tomorrow when I get my copy. Will post it up then, till then good luck

Deleted
    Would appreciate a guest pass if anyone is willing. If you could send it in a PM that would be great. I plan on buying the game within the next week or so if i enjoy the first act. Will return and give out the guess passes i receive If everyone does this we can keep the guest passes flowing

Cheers,
    JP

id already got one thnks

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Guest Pass Keys here ill post them as i dont know anyone that well enough to PM them too, so if your fast there yours good luck

First key
    H9KMYF-NWCE-VPPNBE-9TNN-TWXP96
    Second key
    CHJTNX-FB6D-EDDHWK-VDTY-DM9GWF

Also if u got the key PM plz so i can delete them saves people trying them after they been taken
    Last edited by starkey; 2012-06-06 at 03:53 AM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    2 Guest Pass Keys here ill post them as i dont know anyone that well enough to PM them too, so if your fast there yours good luck

First key
    H9KMYF-NWCE-VPPNBE-9TNN-TWXP96
    Second key
    CHJTNX-FB6D-EDDHWK-VDTY-DM9GWF

Also if u got the key PM plz so i can delete them saves people trying them after they been taken
    Sadly, these have been taken. I would like to request a guest pass or two (the more, the merrier; it means more of my friends to join me!); I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

why do people post them. why not send them too people that ask ...

Deleted
    Has anyone free guest pass please? PM please
    thank you!

Deleted
    can someone please send me a guest pass please? thank you

If anyone still has a guest pass, please send it to me via PM
    Thanks in advance!!

I would be very happy if someone could give me a Diablo3 Guest Pass... I really wanna try the game before i buy it to make sure i like it..

Thanks alot in advance.

Deleted
    I would like to exchange US guest pass for european one

I Just want to try this game before i buy it because i have grown very bored with WOW over the past couple of years.. So is there anyone out there willing to send me a guest pass key out there?? It would be greatly appreciated if you would PM me with one.
    Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tdgamblin View Post
    I Just want to try this game before i buy it because i have grown very bored with WOW over the past couple of years.. So is there anyone out there willing to send me a guest pass key out there?? It would be greatly appreciated if you would PM me with one.
    Thanks
    Just PM'd u one. Was just in the box anyway not being used.

Anyone have any left? My computer was out of commission during the beta so I couldn't get a chance to try it out. Thanks!

Deleted
    any1 got a guestpass i can get? would really like to try diablo before i decide to buy it or not

Hi I need one too please. If anyone can spare it. Thanks ahead of time...

Deleted
    Would really appreciate a Diablo 3 guest pass so I can try it out with my friends

Deleted
    I have tried to find guest pass few hours now so i can test this game out and see if its worth money. 60$ is lot for me so if someone could send me guest pass i would appreciate it.

Hello there could someone please pm me a guest pass for (en). My girlfriend wants to try the game out.
    Much appreciated chaps! Think Ive looked for a week now but have had no luck .

or email is chris5044@hotmail.com

Thankyou Chris
    Last edited by chris5044; 2012-06-08 at 06:44 PM.