Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I, like many others, am also looking for one of the guest passes. I have never played the first two, but Diablo III looks very interesting and would like to see what it is like to determine if I should by it or not.

Thank you very much!

If anyone has an extra guest pass, i would very much like to try. I'm the try before I buy type.

Hey all, would love to have a guest pass if anyone has a spare! Thanks!

Deleted
    Hello good lookin' folks at mmo-champion! I would love to test D3 before I spend cash on it mostly because all my machines are linux based. I've seen some reports about runing D3 on linux and people claim it works great, but I want to be sure it works for me So if anyone could aid me with a guest pass, I would be much obliged.

P.S. I can't PM anyone because I don't have enough posts here :/

If anyone had a Guest pass I'd be very grateful. :/

I'd absolutely LOVe a guest pass. Never played Diablo before but watched my friend pwn at D2. Really interested in D3 tho!

I'd like to try this epic game.. so please send me a guest pass code.. .. Thank you!

Deleted
    I've been dying to try out Diablo 3 before thinking of buying it. Been watching streams every day since it came out If someone could spare an EU key I will be very grateful

Deleted
    I would love a guest pass for EU if someone has a spaare one, really been interested in trying this for a while now, been waiting for the hype to die down a little.

Deleted
    I'd Really appreciate if someone would give me a D3 guest Pass (EU Preffered). Pm it to me or send it to my email which is Simonas(dot)stonkus(at)Gmail(dot)com
    Thanks to anyone who is willing to give me his/her guest pass!

If anyone has a guest pass, I would appreciate it please.

thinking of buying this
    if anyone has a guest pass available so I can try it out first would be nice ^^
    EU that is

I've Ben thinking about getting the game soon but i want to see how awesome it really is so may i please get a pass from someone so i can rate its awesomeness

Deleted
    I've been playing StarCraft and WoW for years, but for some reason I never played Diablo before (yeah, shame on me!). After some doubt, I finally decided to see if Diablo is something for me too. Giving it a few days with the Starter Edition first seems a logical start to me, also because I'm running Linux so I'll have to rely on wine (I know it works fine with WoW and SC, but that's not a guarantee for Diablo III obviously).

If anyone has a free (EU) guest key they won't be using, that would be a nice surprise. Thanks a lot in advance, and much appreciated!

hey! I want a Guest Pass for US, if some1 has one can send it through inbox, thanks
    Take it easy..

Deleted
    Hello guys, If there is anyone who is willing to share an EU guest pass for Diablo 3 for me, I will be so happy and thank you a million times, I want to try D3 , I played D2 so much when I was younger, so pls If you have one EU guest pass pls send it to me to
    to PM if you want to. THANK EVERYONE VERY VERY MUCH!

Does anyone know why Blizzard is still requiring a trial key to download the starter edition? It says on their website that after 30 days, no key will be required. If anyone has an extra, I'd be very thankful to have it.

PCGWWM EX9X ZMVJ28 JVDH V6WCE4
    GVRP7G BEGP PTJJTH 8PW9 BTNNTE

i was going to trow away the d3 and i found those guest pass...
    so have fun to the lucky and faster ones and lurkers f5 guys

anyone sent me a US guest pass plz
    PM OR email : happyblack(dot)pew(at)Gmail(dot)com

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

LF US GUEST PASS >.<

---------- Post added 2012-07-11 at 08:20 AM ----------

still need guest pass >.<
    PM OR email : happyblack(dot)pew(at)Gmail(dot)com
    Last edited by zacmaster; 2012-07-10 at 09:57 AM.

Hello, I 'd like to show the game to my friend, and since i ve bought digital copy i cant give him pass either.

So if anyone has spare pass, I d be gratefull.

Please feel free to pm me or send me an e-mail to ionstormato(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks in advance.