Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If anyone has a spare guest pass you will make my day please send me one if anyone has it <3

Would really appreciate if someone could pm me a guest pass. Thanks

I would really like to have a guest pass for my brother. I own the game but he's not convinced until he tries it and since I'm too busy playing it would be really awesome to have one ^^

Thanks guys

Hey guys,

As you can tell, I'm a hardcore Diablo fan. Literally, my favorite mode is the hardcore option. I would like to test the game out tonight, and I hope you can help make that a reality.

Thanks in Advance,
    Bartuc - Warlord of Blood

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love a guest pass since i have an older mac and would like to test out the game out before i commit to buying it. I really appreciate it and thank you

Would love it if anybody with a spare guest pass could PM me the code for one. It would be greatly appreciated!

If anyone has a spare guest pass I would be happy to take it off your hand.. free of charge !1!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I had no idea that there were guest passes associated with Diablo 3. If I can figure out how to access them, I would be willing to share. PM me if you really really want one and I will see what I can do.
    As far as I know they come 2 to each retail box.

Unfortunately everyone I know either purchased Digitally or from GAME AU so I'm out begging on the Internets

Guest pass would be appreciated ;D

Would love it if anybody can PM me a spare guest pass. It would be really appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    If any of you box-product owners would be willing to PM me a guest pass, I would be most grateful!

I tried the open beta, and it was incredibly fun.

What does the guest pass give the guest access to?
    If it's just something like an hour of game time, I'll pass and wait until I buy it myself. If it's a little more substantial, I'd be interested in getting a pass.
    ಠ_ಠ

Deleted
    I want 1 plz.

If anyone can spare me one i would be greatly appreciated.

I would love a guest pass if anybody has one to spare, thanks much!

Id love a guest pass if anyone has one, my copy wont arrive until next mon

Deleted
    Hi folks, appreciate if anyone can PM me the Diablo 3 GP. I have never played Diablo before, so would like to try it out before blowing $$$$. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rebukeyourself View Post
    Really wanting to get this game, but probably won't be able to afford for a few more weeks. Would be very appreciative if some kind willing soul would send a guest pass my way!
    need a pass as well pls and thank you =] also in between pay periods

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm saving one pass for a RL friend. But I have one to give away if anyone PMs me in the next 15 minutes or so (after that, I'm not likely to see it).

Go.

Had a taker. Sorry to anyone else who reads this. If I get another, I'll offer it again.
    Last edited by Disenchanted; 2012-05-15 at 06:20 AM.