Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nope, only people with boxed copies get the guest passes.

Reminder: You should give your spare guest pass to me.

Please send me one slavasitnik(at)gmail.com

The user Diablo3 wants you to think he's a big Diablo III fan, but what he isn't telling you is that he once said "Diablo II sux. I hate blizzard. Warhammer Online will kill Blizzard and rock!" Is this the kind of person that you want to give your pass to? Warloff on the other hand has been a Blizzard fan since he was a young lad playing Lost Vikings and Rock n' Roll Racing. Give your pass to a true Blizzard fan.

I am Warloff and I approve this message.

PAID FOR BY FRIENDS OF WARLOFF

Looking for a guest pass, if anyone has one I could use please PM it to me.

Please and thank you!

Deleted
    I would love to have a guest pass for my girlfriend. Can't wait to play this game with her.
    Please PM me if you have one left. You would make two people very happy!

I would appreciate an EU guest pass. PM me, please and thank you!

Got in 2 accidents within a month, bed ridden for a few more weeks. Would love a guess pass to try the game out to help pass this boring time!! Please PM me if you are willing to help

Very cool thread. I am looking for a guest pass as well. It will be much appreciated. Cheers!

Alright, give Daitheflu a pass before me. But, please keep me in mind after him

Hope you're feeling better, buddy!

If anyone can send me a pass PM me, please do and thanks!

seriously could use one for my gf

just pm me please

ppl asking for guest keys

cjs-cdkeys is selling them for 2 bucks...

Looking for a guest pass for US, would be greatly appreciated

Deleted
    I'm also looking for a guest pass (US), would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by diablo3 View Post
    A true Blizzard fan would of queued at midnight for the game... pfft true Blizzard Fan.. give your pass to me who will appreciate the guest pass!

PAID FOR BY FANS OF DAY[9] WATCHING THE DIABLO 3 MARATHON! USE YOUR WINGS DAY[9] !!!!
    Diablo3 once stated that "the Blizzard merger with Activision is the best thing that ever happened in gaming!" Do you really want to give your guest pass to another Bobby Kotick lackey? SAY NO TO DIABLO3 smears and give your pass to a true fan, Warloff!

I am Warloff and I approve this message.

PAID FOR BY FRIENDS OF WARLOFF

Deleted
    Hi can anyone PM me or email me at pippinkruger(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk a guest code please, i need to check if game is decent before i order tomorrow, thanks in advance! (Also if not in right section please move) x
    p.s. would luv you forwever :3 xxxx
    By the way from England so im guessing thats (EUR) !

Could anyone please spare one for a friend? He just hit some hard times and could really use the lift. Plus we'd like to play together but I did not get any passes Please help? For US by the way!
    Last edited by Discordya; 2012-05-15 at 07:45 PM.

I would really appreciate EU guest pass.