Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd really appreciate an EU guest pass so my brother can try the game to see if he likes it, before I get it for his birthday. PM please if you're willing to share, thanks in advance.

I know i know, 1 post and its a leech signing up for a site just to get something for free... Im sorry i hate being this person but i really want to try out D3. i played D2 a bit but that was when i was 10 so i don't remember anything. haha so if anyone could spare a US key it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Deleted
    Hello!

If someone would be kind enough to send me a key, so I can see whether it's playable on my Mac's 9400m with the 1.02b patch: it was unplayable on the beta (8~12fps) and apparently it's a lot better with the patch. I'd rather see it with my on eyes before buying the game...

Many thanks in advance :-)

Requesting a Guest Pass if any are left?

Want to try diablo 3 out. If anyone has a guest pass they can send my way please, i'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by Malekar; 2012-06-11 at 11:16 PM.

Hello there could someone please pm me a guest pass for (en). My girlfriend wants to try the game out.
    Much appreciated chaps! Think Ive looked for a week now but have had no luck .

or email is chris5044@hotmail.com

Thankyou Chris

Hey if anyone has a guest pass left please shoot me a PM! I've never played Diablo and I'd really like to try it before I buy it. Many, many thanks!

Jotab

Anyone wanna share a US guest pass? Thinking about buying the game but would like to have a chance to see if I like the beginning of it at least at first. PM me please if you can share one. Be much appreciated

Deleted
    Really want to try diablo3 but want to try it before buying it, any kind person have a spare guestpass?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a guest pass for the US. Would like to give it a whirl as well, I am sure I will like it, I own all the previous Diablo's. Question though, I am at a friends house who has box set(already purchased it, but already gave away the passes he had). He has it installed on his machine, can I use my battle.net account and login to play diablo 3 using a guest pass without messing up the link between his full liscense key already on the machine? I would like to use a guest pass rather than creating a character under his account. I can play while I am here visiting for the next few days and then buy it when I get home.

If anyone has one and the answer to my question I would much appreciate quick response.

THank you all...
    Wes(aka Las)

Deleted
    any1 got a spare eu pass?

I would love a US key for my and my wife if anyone still has one available!

Thank you!

Deleted
    I want to try the game before buying, so if someone has a spare EU key, would be awesome.

Looking for a US trial to see if my PC can run D3.

Private message communication best way, thank you in advance.

Anybody have a guest pass for me? I just want to test it out on my computer before I buy the real thing!

Thanks!

Deleted
    Hey, anyone got any spare EU trial pass? I would really love to try this game before paying 60 euros for it

PM me if you got any to spare.
    Thanks!

could someone give me a guest pass (US) pretty plz? <3
    Last edited by lhells; 2012-06-11 at 06:19 PM.

If someone can send me a guest pass (US) I'd be thrilled

Would like a guess pass for the US as well. Thank you kindly!! -=D
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Deleted
    anyone with a spare EU guest pass? would like to try it before buying it

I would like a guest pass for the US if anyone has a spare. Thanks in advance.