Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the days where I could just enter my serial key off the box, and play without an internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Pureless View Post
    You all mine as well go to bed. That Error 37 servers are busy error your seeing is misleading. The servers aren't busy. Blizzards servers actually are currently crashed. Chances are you won't be able to get online for at least several hours. And no your not alone in getting the error, not a single person is currently able to play the game.
    Evidence for such a claim?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Every single on-line game I've ever played has had this issue on launch day of a major title. I expect it. It sucks, but it won't change. No company will green light enough servers for a one time issue. It's a stupid business decision.

I'm no fanboy. I'm a realist.
    Yes, I suppose you're right. But Blizzard could have launched their game differently. I don't think any company want to have the experience of their product ruined by a broken launch. If a customer who just unboxed an iPhone had an experience even remotely close to this, Steve Jobs would be crying. Blizzard have a lot to learn it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by aeluna View Post
    Blizzard is the only company (in my experience) that I have EVER had constant issues with title releases and content updates. They have PTR realms, betas, for what? Brilliant game developers but lack in every other department.
    That's because Blizzard has an enormous following. What game is going to compare to the D3 hype atm? SC2 hype? WoW expansion hype? They do stress tests yeah, but I'm sure they can't predict EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Essenji View Post
    Welcome to a release of a game!
    I know it's your first time, but please try to at least look knowledgable.
    It has been the same with every expansion of WoW as well
    It'll just take some time to get the shit together. After all, there's 1kk+ people trying to get online at once.
    Every expansion of wow? Pff, I only experienced problems with Burning Crusade, not with Wrath of the Lich King nor Cataclysm. They both went smooth, especially Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pureless View Post
    You all mine as well go to bed. That Error 37 servers are busy error your seeing is misleading. The servers aren't busy. Blizzards servers actually are currently crashed. Chances are you won't be able to get online for at least several hours. And no your not alone in getting the error, not a single person is currently able to play the game.
    False there are people in my vent currently in game.

yeah bro im in game, just waiting for my wife to create her character

Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.
    No pandas for me, thanks.

Deleted
    Lurdlespor
    Blizzard Employee
    Hello,

As the US has just launched, the login servers are receiving a lot of traffic once more, as such you may experience login errrors such as Error 37

Please just keep trying, you will get through. Sorry about the inconvenience this causes.
    Keep trying guys... or not...

GJ on blizz, what is it going to be at MoP release?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    False there are people in my vent currently in game.
    Are they playing on the EU Severs?
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."

I timed out and got booted back to the login in screen getting 37's

I love the log in screen - "If you are experiencing issues installing..." Seriously, if someone is having issues installing, then they wouldn't be at the log in screen. >.<

Also, hats off to Blizzard for being the biggest troll with "please visit our support site at..." when they took down most of the site for maintenance. Well played?

15+ Year Old Account
    I know many people that are playing right now, just me and some friends got unlucky so we're going to wait til tomorrow.

I've had problems with every blizzard game at launch. I'm not surprised by tonight's fiasco, but I was hopeful I would actually get to play tonight.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    That's because Blizzard has an enormous following. What game is going to compare to the D3 hype atm? SC2 hype? WoW expansion hype? They do stress tests yeah, but I'm sure they can't predict EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME.
    No, but they can predict the number of players at launch.

Whats there to "predict" when its a constant occurrence with every title release? The issue should be recognizing the reoccurring problem which they've had more than ample time to do with previous releases, and find a way to compensate so they can actually deliver the product at the advertised date/time. Staggering logins based on time zones would have been pretty intelligent but no. Lets have everyone log in at once because it never was an issue in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfireyguy View Post
    Nope US, I'm stuck making a character!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkfireyguy View Post
    I have friends in Cali and Arizona that are currently playing. I'm jealous
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Incorrect. They do predict it. They just know the investors won't green light enough servers for what is extremely likely to be a one-time event. Never again will the login server take this much of a pounding, so it doesn't need to be more robust most of the time. They have your money for D3, they're going to cut any complaining at this juncture as "acceptable."

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Pretty sure blizzard stated that this would be fixed from the stress test. And was told its beta gtfo with your complaints. Everyone who said that can go shove it
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's amazing to hear people QQ about the limitations for modern technology. The things we do today would be consider miraculous 15 years ago, and impossible 30 years ago.

People have no idea how the light bulb in their house works let alone how complicated any game launch is, but they still cry. Why?, because they want it know, and than throw a tantrum.
    Stop defending a company who's selling you a broken product. You don't know them personally, and it's freaking me out that you would stick up for them.