Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    When NA goes live, servers will be down for hours. Don't kid yourself. You are just going to stay awake till some extreme time in the AM, and then pass out when the servers finally go up.

Depending on how late you start school, if will only get 2-3 hours of sleep don't do it (same if you're pulling an all-nighter), if more go right ahead, late night games are always fun.
    edit: yeah, servers will be down actually, don't do it

Go to sleep, play it later tomorrow. You'll enjoy the game more if you aren't tired.

I'm kinda in the same situation as you but im PST so I can stay up till 2 A.M playing and still get a good nights rest (kinda :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    This made me laugh really hard for some reason. I think I'm losing my mind.
    And now your reply made me laugh quite hard, i like thinking about people going insane!
    Laughception?

OT: I'd say sleep a few hours before you get the game. That way you won't feel awful if you decide to go to school.
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

Highschool is the most crucial learning period of your life, bottom line. If you don't value it, you're being a teenager (which is of course expected!). If an adult tells you to blow off highschool, then they are either naive or stupid.

Don't blow off school. Take this from a 23 year old college-drop out working full time who wishes he didn't skip school in high school and college. Video games are fun, but they are going to be there when you get home. 99% of the time you only get one honest shot at a good, free education.

Do it. Then skip school tomarrow. whats 1 day

Yeah, high school isn't important if you plan on graduating, getting a minimum wage job at a mall and playing video games in your parents basement for the next 10 years. Go to school, skipping for stupid reasons is a terrible habit to form (which you very well might). It's a video game, it'll be their tomorrow. People will be excited about it for weeks and you probably won't even care about it in a few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudder View Post
    This game make me very excite in pants as well. I am 15 year old child and plan to not do the schoolings tomorrow but since i have trouble to stay awake I plan to watch the naughty girls with nothing on. This will keep me up and awake and excited Can not wait for game, if I were you I would skip the schools because they are not very good anyway and do not teach
    Amen brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game make me very excite in pants as well. I am 15 year old child and plan to not do the schoolings tomorrow but since i have trouble to stay awake I plan to watch the naughty girls with nothing on. This will keep me up and awake and excited Can not wait for game, if I were you I would skip the schools because they are not very good anyway and do not teach
    The part that I put in bold is what got me.

Quote Originally Posted by Illintent420 View Post
    Do it. Then skip school tomarrow. whats 1 day
    Troll? I really hope so.

@OP, go to bed. Tired gaming isn't fun gaming and you're gonna want to enjoy every second of D3.

it is diablo 3 i will be staying up i have a 24 pack of monster and i am ready to go! ^_^

Just realize that there may very well be issues logging in like have been experienced in the Asia and EU launches. So you may not even be able to play reliably for a while later.

Stay up, the lack of sleep is a future you problem.

I think the problems in the EU are worse then they'll be here. I mean, Blizz looks after their own ie. exactly why they let it launch in EU early, to see and fix what they need to for the NA. By no means do I think it'll be crystal clear smooth sailing, but it prolly wont be nearly as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmourne View Post
    No. Do not stay awake. The servers will be down and you will waste your time.
    This. Right here. Servers are buggy as hell for the first few days of these sorts of things. Don't waste your time. I won't be.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a dungeon crawler. Go to bed. Early even. Get up, have a normal day, and come home and left click some skeletons. It'll be there waiting, I promise.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.