Thread: hahaha Error 37

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I'm glad you guys are experiencing a lot of errors because I would feel very envious if all was fine as I still need to download the game.

Deleted
    getting in the rythm though 37 37 37 75 75 37 37 37 37 75

i won't stop till i made my DH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor79 View Post
    lol, did you guys expect anything different?
    that kinda smartass replies does not help tbh. blizz announced "pre-order and play when servers go live". this is a clear statement that they would make everything clear and easy when they release the game. while selling make big announcements and then just make a stupid post "sorry for this shit, be patient, you will log in next 3 years time anyway"....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobs View Post
    That is so damn cute. Look at their tiny little ears! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    I laugh at the ignorance in this thread.... Most of you here have no clue as to how a server works and how a shit ton of this information is processed. Doesn't matter how long blizzard has been releasing titles, there is basically no server arrays that could possibly handle this amount of incoming traffic with the exception of some servers that cost a shit ton. Please do your research and appreciate what you got.
    You're right! I guess we all forgot for a while that Blizzard is a struggling new game company, who could never afford to spend the "shit ton" it would cost to buy servers that can handle the anticipated load on launch day! How incredibly thoughtless and selfish of us as gamers!

The most reasonable argument for the bad launches is...

The servers won't be at such capacity outside of this short period. The massive surge always falls off so it doesn't make sense to buy more servers that will end up sitting collecting dust after their one time use.

Unless you want to use them for other launches. Then you have to reconfigure them. Which is also a hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.