Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far, its just not drawing me in. No sense of character choices, you get the skills they say you should get in the order they say you should get them. No attribute distribution. All characters of a given class at a given level are the same. Only thing that differentiates characters is gear, which so far is very dull.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    I don't care really, I'm having fun & that's the only thing that matters.

? It doesnt have any reviews yet how can it have bad ones

And please tell me youre not talking about Fan reviews who have absolutely zero credibility in anything they post and frequently give games 10s and 0s before they are even released. Wait for the critics if you want to see real reviews

Fucking love it not sure what people complain about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    I absolutely love it! From what I've seen people don't understand this isn't WoW. They are comparing it to a completely different genre than what it is, and criticizing it for what it isn't. So basically they have no idea what they're talking about, and you should enjoy it bc I sure as hell am!

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk I'm having a blast.

Just play it for yourself and decide.

Well ive never played Diablo before this release. I am enjoying the game so far exploring all over and nuking shit outa anything that comes my way. The Spell choices and added rune benefits could have been better worked tbh.
    End game 55-60 and concequent farming I can see majority of ppl using exactly the same spell setup would have been nice to have some variation.
    Its pretty hard to die on normal unless u are totally nuts im playing a WD and with the templar, zombie dogs and spiders its like pew dead move on :P
    Dispite that its fun, its slightly different and im sure if u liked previous Diablo's your going to like this apparently. If like me you havent played previous ones... then all I can say its maybe geta guest pass of a friend before buying ? Diablo it seems is one of them games you either love or you dont kinda like marmite :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    So far, its just not drawing me in. No sense of character choices, you get the skills they say you should get in the order they say you should get them. No attribute distribution. All characters of a given class at a given level are the same. Only thing that differentiates characters is gear, which so far is very dull.
    I most respectfully disagree. Me and my friend are both playing wizards on the same level, and we have do use similar spells since lvl 8(except wave of force on 9).

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by QuiSiLoR View Post
    snip
    End game 55-60 and concequent farming I can see majority of ppl using exactly the same spell setup would have been nice to have some variation.
    snip
    At least for wizard I can't pick which spells to use at the max lvl tbh (talking just about the calculator now ofc)

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    Skidrow is nearly done, is the online component so important in a mindless hack and slash with no guilds and pvp yet ?!
    Nearly done with what? Unless Skidrow have somehow managed to get onto the Battle.net servers then it's not going to be properly playable for a while, as pretty much everything is run off the servers.

Deleted
    People are pissed off because they can't log in, if anything, the launch was/is a total failure. The game itself is exquisite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    Nearly done with what? Unless Skidrow have somehow managed to get onto the Battle.net servers then it's not going to be properly playable for a while, as pretty much everything is run off the servers.
    emulating servers and all that jazz

I might purchase it, am just concerned about the longevity..since replaying the same content is kinda dull like wow...but at least in wow you have an open world with guilds and stuff

I redirect you to this thread lol 6/6 start from a danish tabloid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    hes probaly doing a proxy to play single player "offline"
    like what they did with the beta client

Deleted
    "Reviews"
    You mean like this?

Any 'reviewer' reviewing a game on the day of its release needs fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Isharii View Post
    Trolls be trollin.

Shouldn't read reviews for any game. Just get facts, play the game yourself, and make up your own mind. Most reviews are a waste of time, seeing as everyone has different opinions about everything.
    And where would you get "facts" about the game?
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    People are saying across the internet, forums and chatboxes that the review websites (pros and users) are totally trashing d3 calling it a disapointment
    Any truth in this?
    Tried going to ign,gamespot etc and still can`t find any
    Lol, wut? Way to perpetuate the mindless nerdrage and hyperbole. Having actually played through Act I I can safely say that it's a very solid game and everyone who was actually playing the game in the general chat seemed more than pleased with it.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

The Diablo series is one where i would ignore any reviews anyway, it has a history of awesomeness but has never been for everyone.

I will make my decisions about how good it is after i have completed it on at least nightmare, normal is the equivalent of LFR.

Seeing as most of my friends have unsubbed from wow today after having so much fun in d3 last night, I would say the game is addictive like d2 and Burning Crusade for those true gamers amoungst us.

The trick with Diablo is that it's pretty much a game of its own genre. What can you compare it with? Either countless Diablo-clones or previous Diablo games.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...