Deleted

Diablo 3 latency going up..

Well yesterday when the Eu severs got up i got in 1 hour after.. and had a ms at around 30-42.. now it's 300+ and im lagging like hell.. can't play at all because im not able to fight without dying.. anyone else having this problem??.. or is it because theres alot more playing then at release and blizzard just failed to have enough severs,,

I have not had a single problem...great game...having a blast!

Deleted
    yeh im having the same problem help me lol

Deleted
    Mine jumps from 150 to 500, when all other games I sit at 50

Same here, i m running out of imaginary puppies to kick.

It was launch day what do you expectttttttt, oh wait I know a flawless launch with no latency issues at all.

Yeah bit baffled by that to be honest.. lag in a single player environment? We're not playing an MMO here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing from Sweden and havent noticed it at all
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    It was launch day what do you expectttttttt, oh wait I know a flawless launch with no latency issues at all.
    i say it again..
    Had low latency no lag at launch night, when people cried about them not comming in.. i'm not bashing blizzard here or anything i know it just launched.. i just find it weird that after all blizzards small fixes my latency suddenly trippled if not more.. and i never see the low latency i had

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    i say it again..
    Had low latency no lag at launch night, when people cried about them not comming in.. i'm not bashing blizzard here or anything i know it just launched.. i just find it weird that after all blizzards small fixes my latency suddenly trippled if not more.. and i never see the low latency i had
    Don't worry, I'm in the US and having the same problem. When I first login the latency is fine, but as I continue to play it gets worse and worse, until I eventually disconnect. Other games are fine, it's just Diablo III that I'm having latency issues with. And this didn't start until AFTER the took the servers down for emergency maintenance.