Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Just hold on with the ranked games yep, get more experience learn the game.
    i started at 30 and i fell into 900 must be bad yep, now back at 1300 still not carrying fully out of it.

Deleted
    Don`t play untill u can play at least 2-3 champs for every role in game + have rune pages ...

10+ Year Old Account
    I just started participating in ranked... I gotta say I love it soooo much more than normal.

I have a few champs for every role, at least 2 for each role. The roles I don't care to play are tank, and support. So I try to make that clear to people from the start.

Every once in a while you still get the baddies from normals, but... I think thats just the luck of the draw, for the most part my ranked experience has been nothing but positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    Don't be afraid of ranked, it's not different from normals in any way. If anything, ppl are even more retarded in ranked than in normals.

Tell ppl to go f themselves if they talk garbage and just play for fun. It's a game and should be enjoyed to the fullest as such.
    would have to strongly disagree. in my experience, i've found more trolls and derps in normals than in ranked.

I really think you should take time to learn more champions, and different counters, etc. I really don't think you should jump into ranked, not fair to you, or the people in ranked if you meet something you don't know what to do against.

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 09:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    Don't be afraid of ranked, it's not different from normals in any way. If anything, ppl are even more retarded in ranked than in normals.

Tell ppl to go f themselves if they talk garbage and just play for fun. It's a game and should be enjoyed to the fullest as such.
    Do not listen to this, this is a good way to get banned. Also you should be playing to have fun yes, but why play to troll and mess around just to have fun. Winning the game is fun, especially in really close games, even if you lose. My motto I always use, and I'm not trying to put anyone down, is "If you aren't playing to win, you are wasting your time, and everyone else's."