Servers down again?

Can anyone else confirm or is it just me and my friends it has happened to?.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The server status page shows a bunch to be down

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

Yea I was playing then I got disconnected, oh well anyway I got to go in class.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    There isn't any information in the server forum, but I'd bet that they are doing a quick restart on the servers to push stability updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    The server status page shows a bunch to be down

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
    If it's still the same screen then all its showing down for me is the RMAH with the different currencys ... (which are supposed to be down)

Servers still up for me btw (EU)
    Last edited by Shadowsblood; 2012-05-15 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by planrawsto
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsblood View Post
    Servers still up for me btw (EU)
    Thank goodness for that. I didn't get to play at all last night due to the logon errors past 1:20am so if I cant get on after work today I will be most angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Festisio View Post
    Thank goodness for that. I didn't get to play at all last night due to the logon errors past 1:20am so if I cant get on after work today I will be most angry.
    I would imagine you'd be fine later its normally only the release time that theres problems

Quote Originally Posted by planrawsto
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?