Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, Diablo burnt your video card!

You see the irony, right?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ischmitie View Post
    So diablo 3 comes out. I go to midnight release, I've been waiting for this game since d2 came out and this is my most anticipated game of my life (i'm 18 btw). Get home, wait 3 hours to play. 3:00 am arrives, I attempt to log on for an hour and a half and finally get on around 4:33 pm, it gets much worse. Play for while and get to level 19 while me, my brother, and my friend stay up all night, skip school, and play until we drop. As 9:30 comes around, my computer just shuts off. I spend 30 minutes trying to fix it until I open up my case. Turns out my video card was totally fried on my fairly expensive and 3 week old computer that was given to me as a high school graduation gift. Spent 2 hours talking to foreigners on tech support, having to ask them to repeat every other word. Now I'm here telling you guys how I'm missing my favorite game of all time and now await the service center to get my computer so I can wait 7-10 business days (at least 2 weeks) to get my computer back and catch up to my friends who will most likely be on hell by then. Screw me right?
    going by the fact that you had to call foreigners for tech support. I would suggest your next comp you get a friend or someone local to custom build them for you.

I custom build PCs for people and I always stress test and check and triple check everything before I turn them over to the customer, because I know 1 bad review, bad work of mouth, and I'm done.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've been waiting for Diablo 3 since you were 6?
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

I didn't ever intend to blame blizzard for my card getting fried, I just found it peculiar that me and my friend had problems. I know it's a manufacturer problem because my twin brother has literally the exact same computer as me and ran it on the same settings, and he played unrelentingly throughout the day. I'm actually surprised that I'm still awake. I'm going on hour 36 without a wink and I actually feel pretty awake. I'm now playing on my old comp at 800x600 resolution and getting like 20 frames. i've already sent my computer to the acer repair center.
    and just incase anyone was wonder on my comp. here it is - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883113177

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are really your friends they will come to your aid in your team of need and ration out playtime to you.

Hang in there buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    So, Diablo burnt your video card!

You see the irony, right?
    Lol
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    If they are really your friends they will come to your aid in your team of need and ration out playtime to you.

Hang in there buddy.

Lol
    hah yeah my friends aren't exactly like that. We all act like douches around each other, rofl. We're like the stereotypical A-hole teenage guys, 'cept we game hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Yea? My girlfriend turned into the moon.
    that's rough buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.