Horde pvp - us realms only!

Has anyone else noticed that the horde seem to be losing a lot more lately? I mean especially 60+ it is really bad. Never been in this position before!

The alliance just steam roll us most of the time. I was wondering if it is only me or has anyone else experienced this?

Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the horde seem to be losing a lot more lately? I mean especially 60+ it is really bad. Never been in this position before!

The alliance just steam roll us most of the time. I was wondering if it is only me or has anyone else experienced this?
    I know it says US servers only, but being on a European server and experiencing the same, I just had to reply. Horde is the new alliance and has been for quite some time. Low lvl bg's used to be a breeze as horde. But now..now the alliance after all these years of beating, has gathered the kind of players that used to be horde before (that is my theory anyway). By always running and working as a team, by constantly bringing more healers, pre maids, better gear etc...yes it is hard to be horde atm.
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?!"
    X: "Nothing"

Pve tards bored and gearing alts more on horde

Quote Originally Posted by Armida View Post
    I know it says US servers only, but being on a European server and experiencing the same, I just had to reply. Horde is the new alliance and has been for quite some time. Low lvl bg's used to be a breeze as horde. But now..now the alliance after all these years of beating, has gathered the kind of players that used to be horde before (that is my theory anyway). By always running and working as a team, by constantly bringing more healers, pre maids, better gear etc...yes it is hard to be horde atm.
    I do agree. For example on my realm the best WPVP and PVP guild faction transferred from Horde and went alliance. Not sure if it had anything to do with the Trinket issue but yeah

It has gone soo bad where PVPing on the Horde is simply embarrassing. we get our ass handed to us to in AB so often ...literally getting 4/5 capped. EoTS is a fail BG whenever I queue. People still don't understand 3 capping towers. WSG is probably the only one I can say we have some luck but then most times some retard goes in and screw up instead of keeping the flag.

StoA is equally bad and pretty much a guaranteed loss. AV, pretty much the same thing. Last night we were sooo freaking surprised to see the Alliance turtling at Balinda we were all running around like headless chickens for the entire BG because we couldn't do anything. We didn't even cap a tower.

I haven't been doing too bad, been winning atleast 1 out of every 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Are you talking about random unrateds? If so. Who cares...
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by XxCoDRoguesMagesFeralxX View Post
    The human racial says hi.
    A racial ability stops people from fighting on the road? DAMN THAT'S OP

Quote Originally Posted by Kirigi View Post
    A racial ability stops people from fighting on the road? DAMN THAT'S OP
    I think he meant the majority of hardcore pvpers (there are exceptions) prefer human racial, hence allience having better pvpers, and that is a reason to have less people fighting on the road...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XxCoDRoguesMagesFeralxX View Post
    The human racial says hi.
    ^this , and faction change really helpped out.

Ya, horde is fucking teeeeeeerrible now. I lost 9 randoms in a row earlier. half of horde teams:
    Have less than 100k hp. Like its hard to make 377 crap this late in the exp. >.>
    Never target healers. ever.
    Dont know wtf cc is.
    Cant dps. If you cant even do ur rotation on any class in wow...stop playing mmos. Hows looking like a derp for 25 mins fun for you anyway?

Shits weak anymore. Real weak. The worst players would be the ones who say "Just give up, they win, wah wah wah" after then enemy team caps 1 flag. You can be a puss in real life all you want, but being one in a virtual world? WOWWWWWWWW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armida View Post
    what?..azuremyst eu here as horde ..take 1 or 2 people with you into a bg that dont lick windows or find wallpaper tasty and profit..it isn't hard to be horde as long as your not bad.. dont tar us all with the same brush..alliance can bring as many "maids" sorry but had to quote that ..as they want ..its only hard to be horde if you dc