View Poll Results: Score Diable 3 Poll (out of 10)

Voters
116. This poll is closed

7 6.03%

3 2.59%

7 6.03%

27 23.28%

22 18.97%

50 43.10%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Do not score it based on if you cannot login, you know Blizz will resolve these and quick enough.

Score on gameplay only, do not come in and be petty because you cannot log in.
    It's a 2nd night ppl can't log on.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solid 8 here.

Gameplay is good, difficulty is spot-on, the story is engaging, and they fixed everything so far that made me get aggravated and give up on the earlier games.

Refraining from spoilers, but the 'Wham Moment' very early on in the game hit me like a punch in the gut.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Coming from a player who has never played a Diablo game, nor have I seen more than 5 minutes of gameplay....
    I find this game to be a 10/10. For its genre I don't see any flaws really. Fanboys may when they compare it to 1 and 2, but with a fresh mind in this series, I don't see it anything lower than a 10 so far.

Also, just because you cant login or you g-card sucks, doesnt mean the game deserves a lesser score on day 1 due to that. I use ATI g-cards and I have 0 problems

Why doe the poll not have a 1, 2, 3 or 4?
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

games to easy imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    It's a 2nd night ppl can't log on.
    He still only asked for a review based on gameplay. Whether or not people are unhappy isn't the question, so don't put it in the thread.

OT: 9/10 since I haven't had the time to get passed what was available in beta at the moment.

8/10, act 2 was a beast, the boss fight took me back to some 80s arcade flash back, finding the story entertaining and engaging and the game has a feel of a modern updated d2 for me. Overall an enjoyable game, will give hours of play 8/10

I only played the first few levels so I gave it an 8 but that rating may increase as I progress. Solid game and fun to play

Quote Originally Posted by Outcry View Post
    games to easy imo.
    That's what inferno mode is for. No player in internal testing has ever beaten it. In a video they said they got their hardcore internal team to test it until they found it challenging and then they doubled the difficulty.

Deleted
    I've given it a 6, i played it for a couple hours but i seemed to lag out on a dungeon boss and had to alt/f4 to escape, coming back in i'd been kicked back to outside the entrance with my map reset.

It seemed fun from what i played but felt like it would get very repetitive, hell 2 hours in and i couldn't even be bothered to rediscover the map because it was already same old same old.

I got it through annual pass though and am still playing WoW anyway so can't really complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    Why doe the poll not have a 1, 2, 3 or 4?
    As I meantioned in first post, because giving a score of 1 is just being a petty ignoramus. People will do it however. Same with 2, 3, 4 That would be a score based out of spite. As it is...people will do the 5's out of spite when clearly a 5 score is prob discounted by most any way as someone who as a personal beef...but I started there as the low mark.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 07:13 PM ----------

So far 65% give it a 9 or a 10