Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    well yes i am freakin pist , i live in the EU so our launch is almost 24 hours later, you think they would have had a fix by then:/ but well i keep tryin got all night so :P haha hope they fix it soon and if i know blizz , it should take till 00:00 for them to fix

What's so bad talking about your frustration with a game when you paid to play it but you can't? I find threads like this one as funny as the rage ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    The question is: Is the game worth its price tag?
    So far with what I have played as a lvl 18 Demon Hunter. I just beat act 1 and I can honestly say it was well worth every penny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    I guess you find this amusing but fuck your misleading title.
    All the ponies in this town are CRAZY! -- Twilight Sparkle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by v2nkata View Post
    What's so bad talking about your frustration with a game when you paid to play it but you can't? I find threads like this one as funny as the rage ones.
    That's understandable I guess, my point though is the people who find it necessary to make their own threads and rants for problems that already have 10 threads...On the first page. Or the people who try to talk the game down and say it's shitty just because the servers are getting fucking obliterated with data, and they can't log in, hence a great game getting a bad rep on something that will be forgotten by Thursday.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game isnt that great, its OK. Best bit about it is the boss fights but getting to them just doesnt seem worth it.

Will complete it as much as I want before getting too bored with it. Get my monies worth and all.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

10+ Year Old Account
    You can talk about your frustration, but when you can't get into a game because too many people bought it, you can't at the same time say that its failing. Doesn't make any sense. Stick to complaining without wild accusations about how Blizz sucks or hates you, and notice that you won't get anyone making fun of you!

Some people just can't stand it when you don't agree with them. Forums are where you talk about things. This game is currently bringing out the negativity for many players who spent $60 and can't play all the while other players are saying they should have known better and what not.

Truth is, if you paid for a product and then can't use it most usually complain about it if not return it all together even if there told it will be fine later.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread makes me happy. i haven't been able to play yet, but i kept my big girl panties on and i'm just doing other things until i'm able to. yay!
    "Yogg keeps sending me tells, and I can't figure out how to put him on ignore.. >=\ "
    "Don't bother, he'll just make another toon."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blutkind View Post
    this thread makes me happy. i haven't been able to play yet, but i kept my big girl panties on and i'm just doing other things until i'm able to. yay!
    Atta' girl, it'll be worth it. Servers up.

This thread should be closed for the sensationalist title that doesn't represent what is being discussed and was made to incite trolling.

I've played a ridiculous number of hours in original d, d2, wow and even the hellfire xpac. I truly appreciate the amount of time and energy that is spent on making a good game truly great. But I can't play it. SO it isn't that great. Lemme give you an analogy.

A BMW M3 is considered one of the absolute best drivers car's ever made. The power and handling, coupled with an almost intuitive steering system, have been called epic and revolutionary ever since the first ones were made. And it has gotten better every year. More power, better handling, more driver control over functions. BUT I cannot afford one. So what good does it do me?

And there are a myriad of ways to alleviate stress in any system, though they aren't popular. A staggered release would have been the most obvious. The same way that the Mop beta went out, done over a 48 hour period would have been the simplest way. Less stress though prob even more bitching to be honest.

Screw all that rational thought though, I WANNA MY D3. Somebody wave their magic wand and make it work plz. Big zen hugs to whoever can make it happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blutkind View Post
    Nice!

And for everyone out there who thinks that their gameplay experience is everyone else's in D3... a quick check at the Diablo III forums shows that some people are still experiencing issues this morning while others are able to log in without incident. In fact, some players have already finished the game completely in seven hours, others in twelve. I'm not really sure what the rush is to play TBH.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sakamae View Post
    This thread should be closed for the sensationalist title that doesn't represent what is being discussed and was made to incite trolling.
    Where were you when they made a thread about Diablo 3 launch failing last night? Or when they made a thread about Q1 subs dropping so they could talk about the end of wow?
    Last edited by finskee; 2012-05-15 at 08:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has just turned into what all the other threads are.

Sadly we probably wont have good threads being constructive about the game while it's down and all the mad people are flooding the forums.