How to identify items?

So I have gotten to the 2nd shard of the sword and still haven't found a way to identify items. I have 2 gold color items just waiting. Is there someone that does it? Maybe a scroll again? Or do i have to wait till I get further into the game?

Just right click on item. (there is a tooltip that says what mouse button to click)

You just right click on them. They made everything idiot proof.

You right click on them.. Yeah, I felt like an idiot too when I realised.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

You will feel stupid after I tell you.

Right click it.

They made it that simple? How lame.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Just right click on item. (there is a tooltip that says what mouse button to click)
    This, had to tell a friend of mine- I was like 'do you read?!'. LOL, all good though, i was 'leaving some of the gold for my friends' when I finally asked why they weren't getting it all. ><

10+ Year Old Account
    asked a friend.. he said just right click.. thought there was a vendor or a scroll that did it.. /facepalm

WTF, rightclick. Why didn't I think of that. tbh, why did they even make it a simple rightclick.. What's the difference between automatically and rightclicking :/ (besides from the obvious 1 mouseclick)

Quote Originally Posted by aarrok View Post
    Yeah if it's THAT simple that you find it lame and you still can't figure it out what does that say?

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Yeah if it's THAT simple that you find it lame and you still can't figure it out what does that say?
    Because it's actually not obvious. The blue items get identified automatically, what makes people think the yellow items will be the same then?
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-05-15 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's right there in the tooltip when you mouse over the item. I simply do not get why I'm hearing this Q in general chat every five minutes today. o_O
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    You just right click on them. They made everything idiot proof.
    Apparently not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually searched for Scroll of Identify before I figured out that trick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aarrok View Post
    "Simple" is subjective. What's complicated about making sure you always have a Scroll in your inventory to identify whatver you pick up?

10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd so hard.

But I'd be lying if I said I didnt have the same problem at first. Seems like they should add something to the tooltip lol
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinax View Post
    I lol'd so hard.

But I'd be lying if I said I didnt have the same problem at first. Seems like they should add something to the tooltip lol
    It IS in the tooltip.

Which is why those of us who read tooltips are puzzled as to how the rest of you are having so much trouble figuring it out.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.