Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He is probably annoyed that he had to wait so long to actually get into the game, then they go and take down the servers meaning he will probably end up having to wait again. I wonder why it seems like North America always has the most difficulty with these launches.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I think his point is that servers are coming down for a single player game. Not saying I'm upset by it, but I can understand the frustration when a game that isn't an MMO is being run like it's an MMO. Many longtime Diablo fans may well not care about anything more than the single player experience so of course it will be frustrating to them to be forced to play on a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Baaltheron View Post
    It's a single player game.
    That you are playing on Blizzard's server, which they had to restart.

Sorry, no more feeding.

I agree that it's a little ridiculous. The fact that you have to be online to play is just dumb. If I want to play single-player, why do I have to be online? If it's because of the AH, then I would much rather have offline mode than the AH tbh.

Quit making threads crying about server maintenance. It is ridiculously pathetic, bitching on the forums will do absolutely nothing except make you look like a spoiled child. The game hasn't even been out for a day, there will be maintenance. If you are that mad, please quit, I beg you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    It's an online only game.
    An online only singler player game is dumb. It's the one flaw of the modernization of the PC game. There's no reason to interrupt a single player game because there's an issue with your servers.

Ehh it is a little annoying but oh well

Denying that is the primary leg their justifications for their DRM stands on. I'm not as eager to fight it now. I don't see Blizzard siding with not inconveniencing their customers. At least D3 is more fun to play coop than the previous games, in my opinion.

No, it's not. You think it is a Single player game, but Blizzard has stated many times they intend for it to be a Multiplayer game.

Quit being delusional and get over yourself.

Well, here is to another round of fun with ERROR #37 at 3:15

10+ Year Old Account
    No different than rolling restarts or realm maintenance in Warcraft; and, it's to be expected given the nature of fixing a newly released code-based beast, IMO.

No sympathy is, or was, given.
    /thread

#FlightIsImportant

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an online multiplayer game that you can play alone. Not a single player game. Not a large difference, but a significant one to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    I've been at work all day, poor you
    yeah I'm pretty jelly, the graphics looks pretty cool its kinda smooth and painting like. Same thing here stuck at work all day, couldn't log on last night just hoping I can get to finally play with when I get home from work.

and pretty tired from spamming log on for an hour last night.

You're not smart.
    You're not bright.

The game requires an internet connection to play, because it needs to be connected to a server. Therefor, this will happen.

Deleted
    yeah the only online is kinda crapy, But I guess they want to make sure ppl actually buy the game and don´t just dl it from pb or other sites. I wonder how lon git will take before we see private servers

Deleted
    If you don't understand why this is stupid you are probably some 12 year old that has no clue about gaming, to pay 60 euros for a single player game (there is no pvp at launch) and not be able to play it because the servers are shutting down is flat out retarded. You are probably the same people that wouldn't complain if the government read all your emails because "you have nothing to hide". Morons, it's the principle.

You're not smart.
    Says the one who refuses to acknowledge the fact as truth. God, a hell of a lot of mongoloids show up whenever D3 is mentioned.

As for those bitching about the lack of single player mode, yes it sucks; however, just because something was available in the prequel thirteen years ago does not mean it will be available in the newest version. Get over it, thanks you.

i laughed at your screenshot, it looks like your character stopped dead to stare at the server shutdown message like hes saying WTF

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not smart.
    Neither are you. It's obviously an online game otherwise wit would not be online only. Repeating that is like looking at an apple and calling it an orange and expecting it to morph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.