Page of Blacksmithing

Hey guys,

So I've been leveling up with some friends (level 26 currently, just started Act 3) and I've kind of just become the Blacksmith but at Master Blacksmithing, to advance to Grand Master I need 15k gold and 5 Page of Blacksmithing. I looked it up online and during the beta people said it dropped only on nightmare, on hell, on inferno, etc etc and no solid answer. Does ANYBODY know where I can get these on normal for now or do I have to wait until later and if so, when?

Thank you =)

After much playing around in normal (due to waiting for friends to do nightmare), I can say with a 90% accuracy rate they do not drop in normal.

It is likely they will drop in nightmare, as otherwise the gear you can craft would become useless very quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pages don't drop in normal,just got my 5 for BS training in Nightmare mode

Blahhh. Oh well. Thanks guys =) Appreciate the quick responses! I take it its the same thing for the Jeweler? And do the Tome of Secrets drop in Hell then?

Deleted
    It's the same for JC. I seem to get shit loads of JC in Nightmare, but barely any BS :-\ Then again, not even sure why I'm leveling it, haven't bought a single item from BS yet... Perhaps it will be useful later?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    It's the same for JC. I seem to get shit loads of JC in Nightmare, but barely any BS :-\ Then again, not even sure why I'm leveling it, haven't bought a single item from BS yet... Perhaps it will be useful later?
    I don't make much with my BS, just keep it up to date and make stuff when it beats my current item by 10 levels or so, did just make a 90 dps 2h bow from BS <3

Deleted
    You can't spend gold on both though is the problem, so I'm questioning whether it would be better to level up JC rather than BS.