10+ Year Old Account

Pin to taskbar issue in Windows 7?

I installed the game yesterday, then pinned the shortcut that was a result of the install to my taskbar. Today I deleted the shortcut and the pinned taskbar no longer works, so I unpinned it. Now I'm trying to pin the Diablo launcher to my taskbar like I do with WoW and it just won't pin at all. Every time I select the option it acts like I didn't do anything... anyone have a solution? Tried to search Google, didn't help with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    I installed the game yesterday, then pinned the shortcut that was a result of the install to my taskbar. Today I deleted the shortcut and the pinned taskbar no longer works, so I unpinned it. Now I'm trying to pin the Diablo launcher to my taskbar like I do with WoW and it just won't pin at all. Every time I select the option it acts like I didn't do anything... anyone have a solution? Tried to search Google, didn't help with the results.
    uhhm try either finding the file in the folders, right click and pin to taskbar. or if i misunderstood try drag the icon onto the actual bar

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for trying to help. I found out the issue. And hope others won't have the same lol. Apparently I copied the Diablo 3 Launcher file and tried to pin that. But it won't work because that launcher file is meant for install. So I then pinned the regular file without launcher behind it and now it is normally pinned. Mods can close this if they feel like it.