10+ Year Old Account

Lost achievements?

Is it me or I just lost 430 achievement points? Was at around 860ish and now I am at 430.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I've lost a couple too since yesterday. Most probsto do with Blizz taking down the server for maintenance.

I haven't gotten any achievements at all... Finished Act 1, and still no achievement whatsoever :/

Quote Originally Posted by Necator View Post
    I haven't gotten any achievements at all... Finished Act 1, and still no achievement whatsoever :/
    Same for me but they'll fix that. At least it doesn't stop us playing the actual game.
    RETH

Deleted
    Jup it's becuase of the servers. they wont be coming back either. so good luck getting them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Same for me but they'll fix that. At least it doesn't stop us playing the actual game.
    True that, I'm still kicking ass as a Witch Doctor... but it just annoys me that I don't get them, when everyone else does :'(
    Though everything else is awesome. I love this game!

Deleted
    I was wondering this aswel.My friend said he lost alot of them...and we didn't seem to get any when playing with each other either.At least it's a known issue and not just us

Gotten a few of the crafting-achievements 3 times... that server restart this morning in EU was the last reset.
    I would be annoyed if i cared about them... And I might start caring about them when they are done with the resets!

Deleted
    Hi people, if you are missing achievements or even worse, characters, then you may want to try switching to the American/EU client [whichever one you currently aren't on] as the client has a fantastic bug/annoying purpose of changing you to the other region when traffic is high, without warning you. So anything you achieve or create while on that region stays on that region, next time you log in back to your default region, your progress is all but gone into a different timezone^^