(BIG SPOILERS!!!) I like D3.... but..

Awesome game, fun to play............ but.......... Things in the story really sucked!

I am no reviewer but i just completed normal mode and as a diablo fan i wasnt REALLY impressed... Ill admit i was excited about a few things but other things about the game i really wanted to see.

Spoiler warning again! uve been warned!

Cains death, i admit i saw it coming, but i wanted his death to be from something greater then some magdha witch... Why couldnt he have the soulstone lodged into him and becoming diablo instead of leah? That would be way more epic way for him to leave the series

Tyrael becomes human, i liked this, it gave him a face, and it surprised me... but from the ending it looks like hes the new Cain?

The end cinematic showed the soulstone falling to earth after diablo deteriorates? How did he fall off the edge anyways? this really bugged me.. Remember diablo 1 after killing diablo the cinematic showed him grabbing out a dagger, sticking it in his head to retrieve the stone, than mashing it into his face, THATS an ending!

But hey lets focus on heaven being restored and tyriel climbing steps saying hes gonna stay a mortal, did he just forget about the soulstone falling to earth? knowing its power someone could take it? probly adria cos shes such a loyal biatch will lodge it into her head to get diablo back for D3.5

And finally us the players, are nepharim (cant remember the spelling) we killed all the prime evils in one big DBZ morphing, doesnt that make us just a little too OP story wise? what could possibly stop us?

I may be sounding silly here but if im wrong, can someone explain to me why? Cos i want a reason to enjoy what i just saw

Those few things are bugging me aswell...I really have no idea what to tell you.
    Let's just hope the expansion for D3 or D4 (if they ever make one) will explain some of this stuff.
    I'm also pretty sad about the fate of two certain characters (won't mention em cus of spoilers).

The Nephalem are the descendants of Angels & Demons, the reason they BOTH were so scared of us and tried to sway us to one side was that we had the potential to become stronger then them, and a greater threat to one side or the other. These characters we play as in Diablo 3 are the end result of that, we finally reached the level they feared, but picked the right side.

If you would have taken the time to read some of the lore, you would have known that; though I know the books cost money and not everyone has it to spend on books.

As for the soulstone being ignored, they probably assumed it was disintegrated as well, and we don't know if it survived or not. It's an open loop that will be closed with an expansion.
    Last edited by Eggowaffles; 2012-05-16 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    The Nephalem are the descendants of Angels & Demons, the reason they BOTH were so scared of us and tried to sway us to one side was that we had the potential to become stronger then them, and a greater threat to one side or the other. These characters we play as in Diablo 3 are the end result of that, we finally reached the level they feared, but picked the right side.

If you would have taken the time to read some of the lore, you would have known that; though I know the books cost money and not everyone has it to spend on books.

As for the soulstone being ignored, they probably assumed it was disintegrated as well, and we don't know if it survived or not. It's an open loop that will be closed with an expansion.
    K makes sence, but theres was very little about that in game, and if there was info about it, it must have been hard to find, either way some points stated above still make me scratch my head