This thread is irrelevant now

This thread is irrelevant now.
    Last edited by Killer998; 2012-05-16 at 06:22 PM.

ever heard of elective mode its a niffty little hack that allow you to put any skill w/e you want

Elective mode is hard stuff to figure out.

Options-->Gameplay-->Elective mode, check it out and then delete your post ;D

Killer998, just because YOU don't know how to do something (as simple as elective mode), doesn't make it impossible... please, just delete your post.

Wait... it's possible to have 2 skills from one set (so say, Frost Nova + Diamond Skin) to use at the same time?!?!

Awesome.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

15+ Year Old Account
    I would guess a lot of people don't understand what elective mode really means. Nice to see the community so supportive of a noob.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    I would guess a lot of people don't understand what elective mode really means. Nice to see the community so supportive of a noob.
    No one probably thought it was hard to obtain knowledge. I figured this out in my first 15 minutes of gameplay......
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Wait... it's possible to have 2 skills from one set (so say, Frost Nova + Diamond Skin) to use at the same time?!?!

Awesome.
    The skill system change in beta to, by default, restrict players to one skill from each set was one of the most controversial changes.

Deleted
    It was made that way for newbies. But now newbies start to complain other ppl cheat rofl xD