I'm stuck where I shouldn't be.

I can't kill this boss, I have literally tried 20+ times now, I end up getting one shot in phase 2 with nothing I can do about it.

Any tips?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2mM3xQPlRs

Dumbest Thread 2012

happens when you cant get out of the bad things on the floor. move more.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Standing in the fail pretty much. Move further and faster.

How am I standing in the fail? I died when I wasn't in anything, I didn't take one void ball..

Dumbest Thread 2012

10+ Year Old Account
    You're getting clipped by his pound. Move more out of the green circle to not take any damage, but to say you aren't standing in the fail is wrong, I clearly see the animation hitting you.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Haven't gotten to play yet, but from the vid you linked it looked like you were eating some pretty nasty, telegraphed slams.

The only ones I took were ones I had my armor up on purpose to get as much damage in as I could with my ice lance.

I got clipped by one of them on the ground for 300 damage, then the last one I just got hit by his arms, not by any shit on the ground for my entire health pool.

Dumbest Thread 2012

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    The only ones I took were ones I had my armor up on purpose to get as much damage in as I could with my ice lance.

I got clipped by one of them on the ground for 300 damage, then the last one I just got hit by his arms, not by any shit on the ground for my entire health pool.
    The green swirly on the ground in P2 correlates to where his slam is going to come down. You're not standing far enough away from it. I did see the ones you absorbed. But that's a move that will kill you if you get hit by it without full HP, which it did.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

How's your gear? You seem to have maybe 600-700 health here. When I did this on my witch doctor I had about 2400. There's an achievement for not getting hit by his arms at all - I wager it's pretty difficult. If he aims it right at you you don't really have time to move completely out of the way, you simply take too much damage (% of your total health) wise.

Try playing with the templar, too. Wizards are extremely weak (see: little to zero self healing options) for solo play, in my opinion, and his heals can/will save you on long boss fights like this one.