Thread: Templar Bug?

Templar Bug?

Does anybody know if the bug where equipping a shield on your templar breaks your game has been fixed yet? I have been googling it and have been getting mixed responses, so I'm not sure whether to proceed or not in changing out my templar's shield. Has anybody tried it recently after the recent server maintenance?

I've swapped out my templar's shield several times with no issues.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

I haven't had any issues changing the Templars gear.

It only malfunctioned if you equipped the shield before finishing his quest. You also have to be a Demon Hunter.

If you already finished his quest, then you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Does anybody know if the bug where equipping a shield on your templar breaks your game has been fixed yet? I have been googling it and have been getting mixed responses, so I'm not sure whether to proceed or not in changing out my templar's shield. Has anybody tried it recently after the recent server maintenance?
    you been in nightmare yet? you lose your companion almost immediatly.. makes that shit soo hard

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

Deleted
    Never had that issue, however my templar does this thing where he just stops walking and stands still. So i have to port back to town hire someone else and then re hire the templar to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    It only malfunctioned if you equipped the shield before finishing his quest. You also have to be a Demon Hunter.

If you already finished his quest, then you should be fine.
    Great! You were right. I had no issue with him. Thanks guys!