How do I choose the install folder for D3?

I must be either dense or on drugs, because I cannot find where it will let me choose which folder I want to install D3. The installer is defaulting to program files/diablo3 (PC). Any help?

You can't.

After the install, you can drag and drop the folder somewhere else, and then use "Diablo III Launcher.exe" in the folder to start Diablo.

When running the installer, it was in the exact same place as every other installer has it (second or third "page"?). Frankly, I don't remember, since I did it all on autopilot. But I know it's there, since my game is on my SSD, which isn't the default pathway.

That's weird... I appreciate the help guys, at least I know I wasn't missing something.

The install directory can be changed at the screen where you read the license stuff. It's a bit hidden but it's there.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    You can't.

After the install, you can drag and drop the folder somewhere else, and then use "Diablo III Launcher.exe" in the folder to start Diablo.
    You certainly can.

I use a SSD for my main drive and wanted to put it on my D drive. I was able to do so during install.

First installer asks where to download setup files, then when installation of game begins, it asks where to install it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    The install directory can be changed at the screen where you read the license stuff. It's a bit hidden but it's there.
    That was it, thank you. I don't know how I missed it. Thank you!