Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They sent me their video first.
    Method got it down 4:20am CEST as recorded on their blog post, which is 10pm EST. Kripp's team got it down at 6:30 EST, as shown by his in-game clock (I can verify this as I was watching his livestream when they got the kill).

That's fine, we aren't tracking world firsts or anything.

what's your problem with players who beat the content fast? You can't do it so you don't have to worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still, if your going to give recognition to inferno kills you could at least post about kripps team as well..

OMFG, diablo is a whale ... MIND BLOWN ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    So the new Cow Level... is Ponyville?
    Eeyup.....
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Why are people talking about Methods progress?
    Kripp is closing in on the end of act 2 in inferno, who cares about the butcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    what's your problem with players who beat the content fast? You can't do it so you don't have to worry.
    i think the problem is that people bitch and moan about it being too short after they've skipped everything that could possibly be skipped, which of course is gonna make the game a much shorter.

What Blizzard refuses to understand is that having a game where more than ten million people are all super special awesome saviors of Azeroth who are bought drinks by a vaguely racist caricature that discusses SEKRIT BACKROOM INFOZ with them makes it a lot less impressive and interesting.

Deleted
    Hmm possible answer to tank legendary?

It's like an MMO-champ post displaying some of the saddest people in existence and a terrible level

Deleted
    Stop with the diablo updates. You have a diablo site, update it there. This is a wow site.

Deleted
    Cow lvl is a Diablo 3 characters in Super Mario world. I hate it..

Deleted
    Why is method mentioned for Butcher, but not Kripp's team who reported way earlier.
    They sent me their video first.
    Method got it down 4:20am CEST as recorded on their blog post, which is 10pm EST. Kripp's team got it down at 6:30 EST, as shown by his in-game clock (I can verify this as I was watching his livestream when they got the kill).
    So Kripp has better performance and worse marketing. That happens on internet.

who care them?...they have no life

Deleted
    Was hoping the cow lvl would have a boss called Rainbow Smash or the like.

Deleted
    Lol at cow level, smashing all that p....s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blightarrow View Post
    So, is this a legendary for everyone then?
    From my understanding, it will work like the VP system in Mists but instead, the item level boost goes through the roof and it only works for certain pieces of gear (In this case, Sha-Touched equipment).

I also like how Wrathion is now, like he said, an adventurer.... just waiting for that arrow...
    Last edited by mmocadda1d7289; 2012-05-17 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I understand that WoW news is slow lately but D3 news would be better kept only at the diablofans site and I think there's always at least some WoW news going on. Maybe it's just me though.
    I'm inclined to agree. If I wanna know about Diablo 3, I can always check diablofans...