Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Wrathion does not become the source of all future legendary weapons.

That drink better be non-alcoholic, Wrathion.

Diablo 3 Beaten in 6 Hours
    That's the problem... people are used to playing Skyrim
    Who are these miserable pukes that make comments like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    A lot of people disagree with you. Even the players who whined about log in are now settling down.
    Because we can frigging log in now. The launch was pathetic and terrible.

Deleted
    So much fuzz about diablo, will need to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I believe it is Boub's site, you are a guest able to use it freely and it is up to his discretion to post what he likes.

I am not sure what is so hard to understand about this? You don't tell the man who invites you into his house what to do in his house.

Whatever your comment on D3s longetivity is concerned, I believe you are just as spot on as people who proclaimed Age of Conan, Warhammer, Aion, Rift and SWToR to be the next WoW Killer.
    because only things YOU like are the ones that last forever... yea that makes you soo less ignorant. You see the future better then everyone else? Diablo isn't an mmo it dosn't compete directly with wow, different fan base. Why you bring up other mmos and thier ignorance that matches yours is beyond logic. Then gain Blizzard worshippers have never been logical.

btw to you and all the other bobble head posters agreeing with you, internet=/=house. It's pretty much infinitely closer to a business and customers/recipients matter a lot more there.

It's amazing how people who love blizzard are so close-minded then yell at others for being close minded. The hypocrisy makes you much worse.

---------- Post added 2012-05-17 at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    What's with the "world firsts"? It's not an MMO. You didn't announce the names of the people who finished more popular games like Mass Effect 3 or Call of Duty first.
    Yea it's pretty stupid. Despite this site being called MMOchamp it is incredibly biased on reporting basically only 1 mmo and even then it loses focus because their god blizzard released a second game.

They might as well report who beat every other game that comes out first if they ever want to be thought of anything other then blizzard slaves with no mind.

MMO-Champ is turning into a Blizzard suck off festival.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Team No Life (Kripps) got Inferno Balial down just now.

So there will be a level 90 Arena Pass realm after Mists comes out. The Arena Pass season is six weeks starting end of May.

Yeah, I'm still going to stand by my August Mists release statement.

I love Diablo. I have the Annual Pass. I haven't played WoW save when Diablo servers were down since the games release.

That said, reading over various thoughts and view points on the validity of Diablo news here on mmo-champion, I must wonder if there's any incentive (read: $$$) for the reports (read: advertising) of Diablo 3 here. As other have said, it's not a MMO, merely another Blizzard product. I don't recall this many reports on other actual MMO's that go as in depth as these ones have. A mention of SWTOR? Sure. A tidbit about Conan? Yup. An in depth analysis of classes, mechanics, and systems within those games? Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymike View Post
    MMO-Champ is turning into a Blizzard suck off festival.
    To answer that post from Captainarlong, D3 is just way more popular than those 2 games you mentioned. Hell I don't play them and don't know anyone else who plays them either. Not saying those games aren't popular but D3 is way more popular than them. D3 brought in old diablo players,WoW players, and new players. Just saying... This site should be called MMO-Complainer.com All i see on forums is a bunch of complaining about the most stupid crap, at least it's entertaining though lol.

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 07:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    So the new Cow Level... is Ponyville?
    It's Unicornville! I've Always wanted to be a Unicorn Killer!

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 08:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by perera View Post
    I'm inclined to agree. If I wanna know about Diablo 3, I can always check diablofans...
    I would agree but it seems D3fanz website is down or something. It wont connect

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 08:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    wow...for some of those contests i just signed into curse, wrote my name in a box, and entered. No facebook, or twitter, or anything? This is madness!
    THIS IS SPARTA!

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 08:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    then stick that crap into the sub forum instead of a main page.

looking at some vids i cant realy see nor believe what the effin fuzz is about that game.

not only does it look shit, retarded clicking gameplay, but it is cheap aswell.

it will die faster then rift ever could and you shouldnt put to much main page attention to it!
    ^lmao MADBRO?

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 08:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    What's with the "world firsts"? It's not an MMO. You didn't announce the names of the people who finished more popular games like Mass Effect 3 or Call of Duty first.
    Well D3 I beleive has world first achievements, does thos other games have achievements? Seriously Idk I never played Mass effect or CoD so yea.

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    While it certainly is his site it wouldn´t be this place people would go to get their Diablo updates - and as noted the update shouldn´t be focused around it being Diablo 3, but that Method did something. I do however not see it as that spectacular even with the difficulty level considering you can basicly rush it from the checkpoint. Now if it had been on hardcore I would be fully impressed. Updating with it on the site just because its them seem like a fanboy service to me.

In regards to the other news the legendary item sounds interesting tbh. Would be fun if they made a new way to obtain a legendary (as long as its not overly easy ofc).
    I think ppl are missing the point why it's on the front page of MMO lol. It's because it's the most recent popular game released... derp. Keep raging ppl you making me laugh! lol.
    Last edited by Goretex; 2012-05-18 at 03:04 PM.

All of these people are on Inferno Mode, and I'm still trying to get a computer to run D3. Certainly didn't take people long to poop-sock the game.

wish I can play d3 soon))