Post [Bio] Netherlord Xi'Tozz

((This is the secondary Antagonist in my SRP, "The Cult of the Banished One"
    Here are the links to the other characters:
    Kevon Darkspine (Protagonist)
    Daniel Rotspine (Main Antagonist)
    Links to the Factions:
    The Kli'Zarr
    The Cult of the Banished One ))

Name: Xi'Tozz
    Age: Unknown (I don't think this race actually HAS ages, so i say Unknown. If you have a list of ages for Demons, tell me. Kthx)
    Race: Kli'Zarr (Explained in the Kli'Zarr Faction Bio)
    Class: Netherlord

Languages: Demonic

Faction: The Cult of the Banished One/the Kli'Zarr

Personality: No real emotions can be visibly seen on Xi'Tozz, most would say he is a soulless monster.

Appearance: He has the body of a Voidwalker, with purple-ish armor and a long, blue cape. His presence can make the entire room go significantly darker.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Although not invincible, he is much more stronger then any mortal. His main point is his Spells, not his strength, though. He cast more spells then any necromancer could. His main weakness is the Holy light, or anything to do with it. Against that, he is weaker then previous.

History: Xi'Tozz was the Netherlord of the Kli'Zarr, a group of Nether Demons led by a Netherlord in Outlands, in this case it would be Xi'Tozz. He was hated by Illidan Stormrage and all the other Demons, for he invaded their lands multiple times. But, during an attack, Xi'Tozz was captured and banished to the Twisting Nether. Leaderless, the Kli'Zarr disbanded and, inevitably, killed. Xi'Tozz, after many years, gained some followers, or "Cultists", if you will. These followers called themselves the Cult of the Banished One, a cult attempting to summon the great Xi'Tozz back to the Outlands. After many months, they grew into a large cult, having up to 400 members, some of them being survivors from the Kli'Zarr. They are doing all they can to accomplish their goal and take over Outlands for themselves.

OOC notes:
    - I shall be making a SRP based off of these characters.
    - A Bio about the Kli'Zarr and the Cult of the Banished One will be coming soon.
    Last edited by The Devious Chicken; 2012-05-20 at 08:53 PM.
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |