Is Blizzard prepared for this weekend?

I know colleges are out but Im pretty sure highschools arent yet. If servers are busy now and crashing all the time, just went down again, whats it going to be like this weekend with kids out of school and also people off of work?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Error 37

Joking, Blizz should have things fixed by this weekend......*i hope*

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's ask Illidan.

"You are not prepared!"

Nope.

Deleted
    think they will have issue the weekend, donno got a feeling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I know colleges are out but Im pretty sure highschools arent yet. If servers are busy now and crashing all the time, just went down again, whats it going to be like this weekend with kids out of school and also people off of work?
    I think they still have enough time to sort it out, half the world will be hitting a weekend tomorrow so we will see I guess.

Deleted
    General chat will be filled with Dirge and anal jokes, aswell as people complaining how these ''casual noobs'' are ruining their singleplayer experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    aswell as people complaining how these ''casual noobs'' are ruining their singleplayer experience.
    well according to that one post casual are finding normal mode hard.

Oh god i didnt even think about the weekend spam of people xD, i foresee a lot of emergency maintenance. Chat was fine the day it came out, but slowly chat is filling with the annoying stuff and people who don't now how to use trade chat(Spamming that they are selling an item). I really liked the idea of a chat, but i have a feeling its just going to get worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most of the issues are already solved on most ends. I was having trouble yesterday (which everyone was) and most of today DCing every 10 minutes or so. Seems fine now =] Been on for 40 minutes without being disconnected once.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakrin View Post
    Let's ask Illidan.

"You are not prepared!"

Nope.
    FTW!
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Its probably gonna be a rough weekend, they have patched during primetime every day so far. If i were you i would make a char in one of the other regions as a backup.

All this though is to be expected, by next weekend all this will be solved and it will probably remain stable 99% of the time like wow.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

10+ Year Old Account
    Until today I'd have said "Sure! They'll be fine!"

Now I'm not so sure. I've lost about 4 hours of play time due to downed servers and login issues . I will bet it'll be a bit of a struggle.