Deleted

If Diablo III was your girlfriend....

Nice video, best joke till now.

Deleted
    Im playing EU. I dont find this funny since i havent had any errors at all since release.
    Nice effort tho.. i guess...

Was kind of meh until the ending, and then I started to laugh. Good one.

Deleted
    Love it

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Im playing EU. I dont find this funny since i havent had any errors at all since release.
    Nice effort tho.. i guess...
    EU Was hardest hit by the errors 37 and 75. If you didnt experience them, then you won't have been playing at peak times on release day. grats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Was kind of meh until the ending, and then I started to laugh. Good one.
    This. And the girl was pretty hot aswell.

Good ending. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    had a diablo ad before it to...nice. lovely ending
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Love it

EU Was hardest hit by the errors 37 and 75. If you didnt experience them, then you won't have been playing at peak times on release day. grats
    i logged in 30 minutes after release and played for 6 hours straight without any problems whatsoever. but sure.. whatever you say

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    i logged in 30 minutes after release and played for 6 hours straight without any problems whatsoever. but sure.. whatever you say
    okay okay already - you got us, was a global conspirecy against you. There were no problems with the D3 launch. It was perfect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    okay okay already - you got us, was a global conspirecy against you. There were no problems with the D3 launch. It was perfect.
    It obviously had some issues. One would be a fool to argue with that. I never said there was an issue with the launch, i just said i had no problems at all. Big difference

Deleted
    I stated peak times, not sure about you, but I don't consider the time when a good 75+% of the games population are sleeping, "peak times" :P
    I'm talking about 17:00 the following day, where the login servers were down for about 5 hours in EU, and about 2 in USA :P